36. Changed History Together

Cohen and I seem to have slept in until mid-afternoon, but we both needed it and we were up most of the night after everything

Cohen and I seem to have slept in until mid-afternoon, but we both needed it and we were up most of the night after everything. Cohen caring for me like he done just means even more to me that my mate does that for me.

A knocking on the door makes Cohen groan when I roll off of him, since I was still laying on top of him. He gets up and throws on some simple clothes to answer the door. Zalia and Kaida instantly pull him out of the room, pushing him to Malik and Czar who are also there.

I stay laying in bed and keep the covers pulled over me, even though Zalia has seen me with nothing on due to shifting.

"It is time to get up and ready, sleepy head." Kaida hums, being able to hear the smile in her voice.

"Or are you to sore to move?" Zalia taunts, smiling leaning over me.

I smile back and jump from the bed. "Not sore in the least. Just keeping calm even though tonight is such a large event."

It is true. On the inside, I feel like just peeing all over myself with nerves. Ironic having a wolf spirit and using that line of thought. This will the largest mating ceremony in the history with the dragons and wolves coming together.

We have this under control. Between us and our mate with his dragon spirit we are strong. All of this will come naturally, as we were made for this. Chantria uses this moment to speak with me. It helps to calm the inside turmol that I have hid from everyone else.

"Are Czar and Malik ready to perform the ceremony for Cohen and I?"

"They are. Any spare time they have been working together over it all. Some of the wording is different but together they merged the ceremonies to make a new one just for you two. Since for now Cohen and you are the only new species mateship." Zalia smiles.

Normally it would be Cohen and myself reciting the cermonial wording, but since it is us having the ceremony our Beta and most trust advisor has to be the ones to perform it for us.

"Are Cohen and you ready for merging the dragons and wolves together?" Kaida asks sweetly.

"Yes, when going over the paperwork the other day we know the way to merge."

I walk to take a fast shower and then return in a robe. They gesture to the bed and I sit on the edge. Both start working on make up and hair together. Their hands moving so fast that if I blink it would be messed up. I am used to Zalia moving this fast but not Kaida joining in. It feels right though having both of them here, as Kaida has became a wonderful friend.

"How will we get you ready? Some of your hair is not wanting to lay right and we have less than twenty minutes to have you fully dressed and at the stand." Zalia starts to glance at the clock with worry.

"Calm Zalia." I smile at her.

"All that is left is just a few strands right?"

"Yes that is right." Kaida moves so I can stand.

Moving to the powder room, I look into the mirror. Using the brush on the counter top, I comb back the hair and place pins to where it will be out of my face.

Walking out to the room. "Better?" I smile at them.

"Much! I should have thought about that instead of fretting over the time." Zalia gives a nervous laugh.

I give her a small hug. "We will make it and nothing will go to chance, my friend."

Our ceremonies are done on the full moon at the exact time of nightfall. If not then it could be symbolized as a bad luck on the mateship.

Kaida walks up with the dress, while Zalia grabs the side. They hold it to where I can simply step into it and then pull it up onto my shoulders.

It is a beautiful red dress with a seeming rose design with how the red blends into together. Kaida zips the back up and I turn notice it shows my royal tattoo on my shoulder blade.

Zalia steps back up with a box and places it on the bed.

"We went with the dress design because it is close to the original one you wore when meeting your mate for the first time. So we wanted this night to be special for you both and remind you of the first days of many in the future." Zalia smiles at me.

"Thank you." I tear up a little, because I remember what I wore coming here and to be in the similiar more upscale version makes my heart so large.

"Now just to place your crown and then your shoes." Kaida steps back after opening the lid.

Zalia takes the crown out and places it on my head. It still has a heavy feeling, but seems to be almost lighter today than ever before. This is a night of happiness to be wearing it and not for a respectable meeting for show.

I slip on a pair of golden two inch heels and we leave the chambers.

"The food is already on warmers to keep well for after. We had made of the lovely helpers from both dragons and wolves to prepare a feast so that everyone has food." Kaida smiles over to me.

"That is lovely to hear. I am beyond glad everyone is seeming to be getting along and before everything is complete with the merging."

"Between cooking this morning and decorating nothing took longer than two hours." Zalia finishes.

We make it out the front door and there is nothing but a sea of bodies. Everyone bows down onto one knee, as I make my way pass and up the to stand where Cohen stands.

Seeing Cohen in a fancy suite does things to me in so many ways. My nerves that may have been there, leaves with my eyes resting on him. Knowing that tonight marks the night we would have changed history together.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

So good to know the dragons and wolves are getting along well right?

Truly hope everyone is enjoying as there is not many chapters left to go!