35. Only The Beginning

I feel so deeply for Harlow, especially having been there myself

I feel so deeply for Harlow, especially having been there myself. When she was leaving the cells it is something that worried me with how quiet she felt through the bond and physically. No sooner than she had taken off for the woods, I worried what would happen. She could have shifted or do like she had done when I found her again.

Once helping her to calm, I picked her up and carried her to the house. It was dark out meaning we were in the woods for about two hours time with when we had left the dungeon. It is a thankful thing because everything is quiet right now and no one would see the state she is in, something I know she would have not liked.

I took her to our chambers and sat her on the toilet seat, as warm water ran for a soothing bath. I rid of us of clothes and picked her up again only to lower us both in the water. I grabbed the loofa and slowly washed her skin clean, helping to make her feel as herself again.

Harlow does not speak any words but at times she lets a sigh or moan escape with how gentle my touch is. I remove us from the now cold and dirty water. Taking a towel, I dry her off. Harlow attempts to dry me down, but I gently take her hands and kiss them.

"No my love, this is my turn to care for you." I whisper.

I watch as she places a nightgown on and I pick up her brush and go through her lovely hair.

With her bathed and hair brushed through, I pick her up once more and walk her to the bed. I sit her down and kiss her forehead.

I race down the stairs in my shorts to grab us some plates from dinner. I know she may not want to eat, but she needs too in order to keep her strength up. Plus, I don't want her to let the rogue win with still causing her this emotional struggle.

I walk through our chamber door and close it to, making sure it is locked. I join her on the bed and she accepts the plate. I watch as she slowly eats and it causes me to smile.

I move our plates once we are finished. Pulling Harlow into my arms she lets out a small growl.

"What is wrong?" I look to see her wolf spirit up front.

"Don't leave our chambers again without a shirt on. As you are mine and none should be able to eye fuck what I claim, my mate."

I let a small laugh out.

"There is no one up at the hour it is cupcake. I was safe from any wondering eyes." Sliding my hands around her waist.

Harlow rolls me onto my back and straddles my waist. Her lips find mine in a strong claiming kiss. When we break apart her lips trail down to her mark on me. I can feel as she smirks and nibbles on my mark, causing me to get painfully hard and buck up against her.

Raising her up, I remove my shorts and then pull away from her to remove her silk gown. Harlow moves and I can feel as she positions herself, slowly sinking down on me.

Her warmth engulfs my dick and it takes all my will power to keep from driving into her hard. Instead, I set a slow steady pace and slow Harlow's hips down as she tries to move faster. Wanting to give her slow gentle love.

"Keep slowing me down and I will make you regret it. I want it hard and fast." She growls against my lips.

My mate is back to herself and I couldn't be happier.

"As you wish my Queen."

With that I pull all the way out and slam back into her, making her sit straight up on me. Giving me a full view of her body on top of me.

We move swift and hard, as her body shatters around me. I don't slow the pace at all, but hold her close and it keeps her climax drawn out.

Her lips move back to my mark and I can feel her teeth elongate. She moves my head over and growls in happiness, as she continues her assualt on my mark. I can feel my release coming up fast and try to slow the pace down again, not wanting this to end.

Harlow seems to notice this and with her being on top I could not hold against her when she pins my hands in hers to the bed.  Her hips keep the same movements against me as I was giving her, just as her teeth sink into my mark again.

It feels like her marking me the first time all over again, as stars blind my vision. Not being able to hold back my release any longer, I combust inside of her. I continue to fill her to the max and she never slows through my release but growls in appreciation.

Harlow finally removes her teeth and licks the area, sealing it again making me shiver.

She raises up to look at me and it feels just like the first time all over again. Our bond hums in so much love and happiness it truly hurts.

"Thank you for everything tonight. I love you so much Cohen." She leans down whispers against my lips.

"I love you Harlow. I am excited that our ceremony is tomorrow and it is official everyone will know in the supernatural world, because with you by my side is all I need. We are strong together." I kiss her lips, as she lays her body on top of mine.

She pulls back from the kiss and lays her head on my shoulder. Her breathing evens out and tickles as it blows over my mark. I hold still since she is finally resting and it is what she needs the most.

Holding her in my arms, I move my head to rest against hers and the darkness slowly starts to take over. This is only the beginning to what I hope is our long rule together. Tomorrow I am excited for to see her in her dress and us binding our kingdoms together.