38. Celebration

Cohen takes my hand we together we ask everyone to please rise

Cohen takes my hand we together we ask everyone to please rise. No means in having everyone bowed for any length of time.

"Please we would love for everyone to stay on the field until you choose to go home for rest. There is plenty of food and drink for everyone to enjoy." Cohen speaks out.

We watch with so much happiness as our new pack mingles together. The wolves and dragons are now as one. I don't think I will ever forget this night. Not only did it bring two speices together, it is the night Cohen and I are completely as one with the bond.

"I am so happy for you both. This is such a huge thing to have done. It shows how strong you both are as our King and Queen." Zalia comes up beside me.

I let go of Cohen's hand to give her a hug.

"You have done well my friend. I am glad you found your mate after all these years. Never did I think you would achieve this. I knew you have always been strong and it truly shows." Czar adds in.

I let go of Zalia and fan my face some.

"You both are going to get me crying in front of our people. I seriously couldn't ask for a better Beta and friend through the years."

"To new friends as well. Kaida you have been so kind and treat me just like Zalia. Thank you." I smile to her, seeing Malik's arms wrapped around her.

"We are happy you and Cohen found each other even if the events are not of the greatest we have ever known."

Cohen wraps his arms around my shoulders and I lean into him. "How about we go get some food."

"That sounds so good right now." I haven't had nothing since waking and couldn't eat before the ceremony with nerves. Now, I am beyond eager for some nurishment.

Cohen keeps my hand in his as we get of the stand and walk to where so many has gather already eating their food. The others are following in behind us as we all move to get a plate.

Within no time we each have a plate and we simple move to sit in the grass as all the others in our pack has. There is a table set up with chairs for us to use, but we are no better than anyone else in our pack. The grass is soft and cool underneath, making it have an even more relaxing setting.

Conversations flow light and never once feel forced. Many have came up and just wished their best or express how they know we are wonderful rulers. Some of the younger children have came over with flowers, so now I have an amazing little bundle of colorful flowers. Who can say no to a child when they hand you a flower?

The smiles never seem to fade and it brings me even more joy.

My body starts to tingle and wetness pools under me, each time Cohen moves a little closer to me. I squirm where I currently sit to help nature hide how much I want my mate at the moment.