16. Have To Go

I watch as Cohen seems to be off in his thoughts and his breathing hitches

I watch as Cohen seems to be off in his thoughts and his breathing hitches. Not a second later, he looks right to me.

"Do you think that is what the rittle means? Our children would be something new and never heard of before."

Chantria has been at the front with me since the whole mating happened as she wished to experience it as well. Now, she is seething with me right along with her. Taking in a deep breath helps to calm us both, as we inhale a lungful of our mate.

My mind spins over the rogues words. It would make the most sense due to the words 'a new evil' brushes past his mouth. Cohen has a dragon spirit and I have a wolf, so of course, if we were to have any children they would be different. A new species being born all together. Our spirits would combine to make something new.

"It makes the most sense like you said. However, we are not even sure either if we can even have children. This is all new. How would the rogues know that we are mates when all this started we didn't know ourselves?" I start questioning out loud.

"There has to be something else behind this matter." Cohen pulls me up.

"Where are we going? There is so many things to question now and things to figure out."

"We are going to clean and dress. After we need to speak with the others." Cohen holds my hand into the bathroom.

"I am glad we just spent our time together, as I have never experienced anything better. I just wish we could have had our time after and no worries." I sigh, accepting the wash cloth.

"And we will, my Cupcake. Once we solve this we will get the time we deserve together. There is still many things to figure out since we are both Rulers. How will we merge the dragons and wolves? Where shall we live? See there is still those to figure out and solve together."

"Cupcake? What in the tarnation is that?" I growl.

If it is me he is calling that, I am anything but a cupcake.

"You my sweet Harlow, are my cupcake. You have so many sides to you and it is interesting to see which one you will show underneath. Not only do you have the sweetness in anything you do like a chocolate treat but also the fiesty like you would see from red velvet." Cohen smiles while he pulls on his pants.

Chantria is milling over the little name and content that we have something no else close to him does.

It may take me a little longer to get used to, as part of me what's to be a smartass and bark since he gave me a pet name. But it is nice to have a name that only he gets to call me at the same time.

Cohen finishes dressing, while I have stood here like a bamboo.

"Shall I walk to my quarters in nothing but my birthday suite, since you turned the previous outfit to ash? As I have nothing else to wear within your chambers." I try not to laugh as his face falls from not thinking about the little tibit.

Us wolves, don't shy from the nakedness as it is in our nature after shifting there are no clothes.

Cohen moves to the door and pulls a shirt out. It is a very nice dress shirt.

"Please wear this and we will stop by your clothing is currently at. That is something I would like to move into here as this is now our chambers, not just mine. What is mine is also yours." Cohen helps to do the buttons up.

I will be fine walking in this to my belongings unless should I need to bend down. Cohen holds the door like a gentleman and places a hand on my lower back until we got to my clothing. Not feeling fancy I go with the less formal look I have packed.

"What do we have here?" Cohen eyes the pocket that is open.

My face blushes and I am the color of some of my red clothing. "Those are my toys I had mentioned before. If under much stress than I had a way to unwind if I didn't shift to run."

"Oh, I have many ideas now. Those will be placed to some good uses." Cohen smirks and I can feel through our bond the mischief, along with turn on from him.

Within minutes we are walking down the stairs to where we hear laughter coming from. It should seem Czar and Malik are going over our species with how they don't differ other than our spirit forms.

"You both seem to look better." Zalia smiles and Kaida snickers some with her.

"Yes we are both feeling much refreshed." I answer, before Cohen can.

"More like thoroughly mated." Czar laughs along with Malik, while Cohen joins in.

It should seem my mate has a playful side, but it is a lovely thing to see. If only it wasn't during times like we are facing, that is what I look forward too the most currently.

"Cohen may have solved the rittle from the rogue."

That seems to stop Czar and Malik both as they turn serious.

"Within the phrasing the wild gave. The new evil could be if we were to have any childen. To us both it is the only thing that makes of any sense." Cohen finishes for me.

"The issue we are not understanding how would the rogues have known we were mates when this all started before we knew ourselves." I add along with Cohen's statement.

"That is the bigger part of the puzzle I would say." Malik nods, agreeing with everything.

"Who would be working with the rogues though. It would not have gone without our notice or any of the royal guards either." Czar expresses his thoughts, all to which has past through mine briefly.

"I need to speak with the rogue further and see if we can get more. Or at least more from one of them that are within the dungeons."

"I can agree with you there. All we have now is a few sentence riddle coming from one. Although, I feel we need much more detail than riddles to figure out if we plan to end this soon. At some point later in the day, I do need to visit the hosiptal on the ones that have been attacked to see how they are healing." Cohen sighs.

"I will go with you as well." I smile over to him, placing my hand on his.

"We have to go! Wilds are coming in from the East border again." Malik jumps up after his phone goes off.

Cohen is quick to dash out the door and shifts a second later. While Chantria helps me to shift within the same time. Cohen takes to the sky while we run through the forest following.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Their minds are finally working right?

Will they get more answers?