31. Much to Plan

Life could not be better than it is in this moment

Life could not be better than it is in this moment. The meadow is even more magical now than it ever been for me.

Our mate caught a rabbit for our midday meal, which was a little comical to watch while it was mesmerizing at the same time. After to finally get over my nerves, with Ezekiel's push, I gave her the ring. That could have not ended any better than to make passionate love.

In everyway I have been with our mate is beyond enjoyable. As it seems more like being on a whole different realm than the one we stand on. We seem to have the nice balancing mix between us and we seem to know what each other needs.

Sad to say the alone time had to come to an end. As being rulers never end and it is rare to be capable of us getting what we did yesterday. This morning I flew us back and since then, it seem to be paperwork stacked by the thousands for signing and looking over.

Most of the paperwork is being pushed off for a later date. I sign off on the ones that need immediate attention. There are a few that are involiving housing, which is something Harlow and I did discuss last night during our time. See it is hard just having many hours with anything to do with our responibilities. It is just how we are, guess it does make us be the leaders we are.

My office door opens quickly, with Harlow making a mad dash in closing it right behind her. I hold in my laugh as her breathing is ragged and she is leaning against the door. Her eyes are wide and seems like a slight fear over taking her.

"Everything okay, cupcake?"

Harlow slowly turns her head to face me better.

"You go out there and deal with Zalia and Kaida. Those two are more than ready for us to complete the mating ceremony, which typical happens before now. All the dresses they have found and have for me to try on is going to take a hundred years."

I chuckle and her eyes switch to Chantria's. "I am not a dress up doll. You go with Ezekiel and do the dress up for us. I am sure pink would be within your color chart."

Ezekiel pushes through and we pinned Harlow's hands above her head. "If you don't like the color than simply imply you won't be wearing it." I give an evil smile.

"Although, pink is the color I much prefer on you. I love to watch your lushous pink button turn a fiery red." I whisper in her ear with a low growl.

Harlow's breathing finally takes on a more aroused turn. Making me smirk as my mission is complete. It is much easier tending to her while aroused than when in anger or fear.

Using my free hand, I trace a line to her chest on display. "Now, why don't you tell me what truly has you worked up. Dresses shouldn't be the only reason as I have seen you dressed to impress many of times. I know you don't like the fancy crowns we have to display at times but this is something more."

Harlow takes a deep breath before looking down.

"The mating ceremony for our species are the same after the ritual we shift and take off for the woods. That is where our spirit animals well you know. We can't do that and it hit me, making me nervous that we can't complete it."

I never thought about that fact in the ceremonies.

"We will still complete the ritual, there just won't be the finishing touch because it would harm you honestly." I gentle kiss her neck.

It is true my spirit form would harm her in that way due to the weight and size I am as a dragon. Even with her being the largest wolf there is no possible way. Not to mention it would be a tad on the gross factor if our spirit animals even attempted to try.

Kissing Harlow's lips, I release her hands and move to undo her bottoms. Slipping my hand into to touch her bare skin, I start tracing circles over her nub. Harlow's hands go straight into my hair and she moans into the kiss. I pick up speed until she is shivering and her walls quiver on my fingers. I lick off her essence and my eyes roll back at her sweet taste. 

I silently readjust myself, as this was just for her to help ease her worries and show her my love to her.

"We will figure it out, cupcake. Okay?" I kiss her again.

Harlow nods. "I will let the girls do their thing as they are excited with making preparations. It is already being set for two days time."

"That gives us time to try and get Charles to talk. Also Malik and Czar did assist in helping find a good spot where we may build a new house for us in the middle of the territories."

"Show me the map please." Harlow smiles.

We walk over to the desk and I pull it out. Pointing out the area the guys suggested, Harlow smiles.

"I agree with them, that is a beuatiful spot of land. Then around here some pack houses will be able to stand for members that are without their mates still." Harlow adds.

"I already was thinking of that, but glad you choose the area for those houses to be. As for the members that are mated we can allow them to choose where within all the land to build their homes."

"Sounds lovely, because then it would make the land safer as there will be families placed throughout to keep watch on the areas. Our borderlines won't be an issue with the mix of the wolf warriors we have had and then the dragon guards. Although, with merging we will need to come up with some different names as we will all be one together."

There is still much to plan and figure out but this is easy compared to doing it alone. This is all with my mate and it makes it even easier.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Will Charles the rogue talk?

Is it good to see how they are figuring things out?

Who is swooning over how Cohen calmed a nervous Harlow?