12. Mark Me

This is bliss and nothing has ever felt better

This is bliss and nothing has ever felt better. Cohen's lips on mine is where mine belong, no doubts to even discuss there.

Those sparks are licking my skin and making a wetness pool between my legs. His scent has gotten stronger, telling me is he just as affected by just a simple kiss.

Me being who I am, finally gives in and lets his tongue have domanice over mine. I feel content to let him have the control and lead me through this journey.

For the first time in my life, I am not truly alone. We both are facing the exact same troubles this could bring, but I will not let it lead me away from what is rightful mine. The thought runs through my mind and Chantria is right with me, as my teeth elongate.

The urge to mark him as mine grows harder with each passing moment he is touching me. It is as if he knows my thoughts, when he grabs my hips, pulling me to straddle his lap. My dress pulls up and some seams rip from the audible sound it causes.

Cohen finally releases my lips, but his hands stay firmly on my waist. His eyes bore into mine and I see nothing but longing and lust for me in them.

"Mark me Harlow, make us yours forever."

I slowly move my head to his throat and start to place lingering kisses on his skin. Cohen leans his head over, giving me complete access to his neck. Just like he was submitting to me and it stirs something deeper within me, that I have this power, that only I can give him this type of pleasure. He is mine and mine alone.

Finding the spot that causes him to moan and twitch under me tells me this is the perfect spot to place my mark. My tongue teases the area, just before my teeth slowly sink through his tender flesh. Going in slow motion as to make this pleasurable to him, I finally feel the bond partially snap into place.

Cohen jerks my hips to him tighter and it has me turned on even more. At some point, I have pulled open more of his shirt as my hands touch bare skin.

I remove my teeth and lick up the blood that has came from the marking. I pull back my head to see his eyes are no longer his and his teeth has extended. Cohen has removed the pin keeping my hair up and tilts it to the side.

Letting my head move the direction he seems to demand, his lips attack my skin. His teeth grazing my skin causes shivers to go through me. Cohen reaches a spot that has me all but dry humping him, as my hips move back and forth against his groin.

Seconds later, I feel his teeth sink into my flesh and I put a hand on his head to help encourage him. The bond snaps completely in place, causing his hips to jerk up into my straddle as we both out a moan while I scream slightly.

A tense orgasms racks through my body, as dots cloud my vision. Never in my life have I had something so tense before. No orgasms have ever been like that, and we are not even truly touching each other in that way.

When his eyes met mine, we both laugh before sharing another kiss.

"At least now it is true you are mine." His hums, tracing my new mark, making me shiver once again.

"As you are mine." I kiss his mark.

Cohen stands holding me, as he walks us out of the office and he passing my room. He holds me up with one arm and uses the other to open a new door. His scent surrounds me completely and is leaving me in a state of happiness. This is something I can get used to and will truly enjoy the rest of my life, no matter how long it should be.

He places me on a massive bed, before dashing to the bathroom. Only to return a few minutes later in nothing but a pair of boxers, letting me check out the amazing body he has hid under those clothes.

"I brought a cloth for you to wash up with and will grab you a shirt to sleep in. That is if you would like one? I would prefer if we stayed together now, especially after us sharing the mark with each other." His lips curve up ever so slightly.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else either without you." I stand accepting the cloth from him.

Slipping into the powder room, I remove my gown with a simple rip. It is trash with the previous tear, so now it is a total loss. I smirk at the clothing as it is a happy reminder on the event, but my mark I now bare is so much better.

I clean myself and open the door to see a shirt laid out, but Cohen nowhere to be seen. It is hard to decipher if he has left the room with how his scent envades around.

Something pulls me, so once I slip the shirt over my head with it reaching my knees. I follow the pull, that leads me to a walk in closet. There stands my mate, in nothing but a pair of sleeping pants.

"I figure I would add more clothing as well. Unless you wish to complete the last part of the bonding." Cohen smiles, pulling me into his arms.

"Not just yet. There is nothing more I would want than to finish, but I am feeling exhausted after the marking."

It is strange, I am a Queen but this tiredness seems to have crept upon me right after the marking.

"I feel the same." Cohen guides me to the bed.

It helps to know, it is not just me being affected. This is not something that I have ever heard happening before, with being tired after. Maybe it is due to being mates to a different speices, as we are the firsts. There is so much unknown, but I can only hope that everything will concur in the best way.

We lay down and Cohen pulls me into his chest, his steady heart beat brings me to close my eyes. My life has never felt so full.

Tomorrow we will see where to go from here. The only thing that is still demanding is the rogues and I want to end this to be able to enjoy my mate fully.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

They marked each other!

Who's all mad they hadn't got the other one on one yet?