Another Perfect Rescue pups!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own rights to PAW PATROL franchise and trademarks. This is property of Spin Master Entertainment, Nickelodeon Productions and Keith Chapman.

INITIAL NOTE: This is my first fan Fic and it is in English which is not my first language. Sorry for mistakes and misnaming things in comparation with original productions.  

Multiple pup-tags beeping wake up pups. There's 2:AM. Despite of early time everyone are
awake at the moment. 

-Group up in the lookout !
-Received! - Responds Chase. 

Six pups are running towards elevator including very sleepy Marshall, who trips by his legs and flies into other members of his team. 

-NOW I am awake! Jokes dalmatian. 

Rest giggles. Elevator rises up. Dogs line up and jumps ahead to Ryder

 -Thanks for hesitation pups!

Screen shows burning Mayor Goodway's hall. 

-Probably about half an hour ago bad electricity installation mad a short circuit and set up a fire,  wich spread very quickly. Our goal is to save live of all people inside with miss mayor in the first place, secure area zone in case of crumbling of building. For this mission I'll call: 

Marshall! - You job is to put out fire and care for survivors who are inside and provide necessary medical attention. 
-Ready for ruff ruff rescue! Answers dalmatian.  

Chase! - I'll need you to tape around zone of danger for safety of spectators and watch out if they are going to close. 
-Chase is on the case! - Responds shepherd. 

Skye! - You will have to watch situation from above and search for people calling in the balconies and windows. 
-This pup gotta fly! - Cheers up cockapoo

Rocky! - Your task is to disable electricity
-Green means go! - reacts mongrel

Rubble! - You have to remove debris and other heavy objects. 
Rubble on the double! - says bulldog. 

Paw Patrol is on the roll! - Sums up Ryder. 

Everyone are sliding ahead to their doghouses which are changing into respective vehicles and quickly leads them boy on his quad. 

When rescuers appear in the place of fire. Situation reminds catastrophic movies. Whole building in flames, pieces of wall crumbling down. 

Pups are starting work: 
-Ruff!  Ruff! Yellow tape!
Chase races around mayor hall wrapping it with yellow tape
-How situation Skye? Asks Ryder.  

-Smoke floating out of the windows blurs vision at them! Announces -cockapoo
- OK Chase! Send your spy drone. I has anti-smoke technology. Use this to searching any trapped people inside. 
- copied!

From blue cruiser flies out blue jet-shape drone which flies around burning hall. In very rapid moment it founds a one red stain. 

Meanwhile Marshal uses his waterball cannons to extinguish fire outside aiming especially in windows to make evacuation easier. After this clumsy dog barks out
-Ruff! Ruff! -Powder extinguisher!
Experienced firepup knew using water with awareness of malfunctioning installation will result disaster for Rocky and other people inside hall. 
Light grey cloud opens way inside through entrance. 

-Way clear Rocky! 
-Ok Marsh! I'm in! - Replies grey dog. lead by dalmatian . 
Both quickly find also sparkling cables and not so far main box of fuses. 
Bleep! Bleep! Fire Puptag flashes. 

-Hey Marshall move quickly We've found Mayor Goodway! 
Chase's drone noticed her trapped near one of window on the third floor!
come quickly and use your ladder to get her out!

- I understand this! I'm on my way Ryder! - answers pup. 
 - Rocky! You know what to do? 
- Yes. It will be easy till now - pup answers turning off fuses.  
Immediately red truck moves around the corner ladder elevates. Without any hesitation Marshal climbs up with his fire hose. which pours water into the room putting out a fire and leading Mayor and Chickaletta sleeping inside her purse out. 

-Oh Marshall - If You weren't here I'd burn alive here! 
-Thanks a lot Miss Mayor, but we have no time to talk! We are still not safe! 

Then suddenly, when they wanted to get off the ladder - hall tower fell apart and one of it's huge burning pieces was falling towards Mayor and Marshall like an asteroid

- Look out!  - Calls voice from the right and huge wrecking ball intersects falling piece of debris smashing it into pieces. 
- That was close! - sights Rubble!
Action was going on. Still there was much fire to put off and risk of further crumbling wasn't decreasing. Crowd of spectators was very big including journalist choppers and drones above. 
Near the tape Farmer Al states to Yumi: 
-Another great action. Like on the great movie!
-And Ryder like a flawless leader   with cold blood sends order to his pups making them great company! applauds farmer woman . 
- How it is possible? He is just ten years old! Even big cities rescue services aren't so coordinated! He made Paw Patrol alone just with bunch abandoned pups and equipped them with this sci-fi technology!. Compliments further!
-And always actively participates in their action risking life like other and moreover how this buddy is so strong! - adds Al  when both farmers were  watching Ryder sliding down with  on the line carrying adult dazed by the smoke guy who war over two times heavier than Paw Patrol leader. 

After almost whole night Ryder claims:
-Another perfect rescue  pups. We need to sleep properly after this! 
Chase! wake up all hour later others. We all deserve to sleep!- calls Ryder
-You too Ryder - notices Rocky seeing grey stains under leader's eyes.   

Nobody really in adventure bay knew Ryder despite his meaning for Adventure bay. This huge action changed this  all entirely...