Illusions

Nearby there was another empty landscape near white house very close to well known obelisk. Skye and Chse were trying to reach Ryder as quick as possible. They knew like other pups who defeated their enemies -time is running quickly. Suddenly around them appeared computer generated cage
- Skye Look out
Cockapoo flew much higher so she wasn't caged yet. 
- welcome, welcome. Someone have returned from the grave! - and appeared here Molten in his blue cosmosuit and Falconetta and her two eagles. 
-Last time you've all survived becaulse of your act of surrender my german shepherd. You were all so brave and alive, so if it has to be all the time - you'll surrender once more time. You don't stand any chance with us both. Patterson wants you dead, but I can mislead him a little bit but You have to come back to your adventure bay. Two lovers with a future. Another way I'll kill you on eyes of each other. Are you ready to risk so much for a boy? 
-You Bastard Leave me out!!!!
-Very brave words for someone caged! said Falconetta. 
I'm a programist and these are holograms, but also Molten has permission to part of intelligent electrons invented by my master. That means we can express not only vision, but other senses too. Our illusion are reality. The cage will shrink and squish your boyfriend Skye so don't even try to do nay sudden moves. 
Cage shrunk suddenly and it is in volume of exact Chase. 
-time is ticking any slowness or denial will kill your friend. As I predicted. Don't even try to come closer and send any projectiles. This game was won when we started....- Added Molten.

Chase said to himself - "You Live Once" German Shepperd shot 34 homing missles towards all enemies. Before Molten, Falconetta and her eagles appeared big shields and  cage disappeared. 

" As I thought - You have no recourses to cage me and protect you all. This is prototype, so this invention may be bugged or in limited ability. So I've taken a risk. Now  catch me soldier. " Said proudly Chase.  

"Yes. Electrones are limited, by my imaginations doesn't". Whole Whitehouse plaza changed into... Adeventure City. The same one where Chase became abadoned. " 

"Chase! You are stronger than this. You've won with that city" - Shouted magenta -eyed pup. 
Suddenly two mechanized eagles started to chase Skye. 
" I've  waited two long for do any action . Now I'll tear you apart " Added Falconetta. 
Skye knew helicopter isn't to seering, so whirl changed into wings in three seconds right before one of eagles collided with avian dog. At this moment eagles hid their wings and lit up jet engines at their back. 
Chasing was started. Cockapoo hadn't many plans in her head.
Meanwhile Chase continued attacking. Aiming enemies was difficult due to electronic shield wich would enslave him again and very various anxiety and flashbacks in his head... 

Molden seeing this said: 
"You see. This bravery overhelms you both. I see fear and frustration. That happens when you clash with proffesionall fighters. You lived without any violence since this kid owned you pups. Made technology you to speak. But you should save yourselves. Not him. He made you selfless and so ...weak and vunreable. Ryder is now one of us and really helps us to go to president " 

"It will change when when we access to Ryder before assasination. Patterson is manipulative. Like You - he is strong when he has illusions. Now I'm fearless , CauseI know how wretched you are. Now game begins " Responded Chase while was running. There his vehicle  changed into motorcycle wich police pup used to rescue Ryder in weather machine crisis. 
Chase and Skye were so fast and dexterly avoided obstacles and Faclonetta eagles. 
" Hey Molten - Nice game, but renders quite slowly and is filled with bugs " - Said Chase with a smile. 
"Do you really think this is so funny kid? I'll Teach You!" In that moment a skycrapper rendered on to Police pup. Motorcycle crashed into newly created wall and chase was clutched trough the wall. 
"So now. You'll be dead. Electrones are one of the smallest particles in universe. Now this building will create in your digestive respiratory and vascular system. First all your internal organs will be torn by concrete, then you'll be fading away becaulse of blood loss and hypooxydation." - laughed mercenary 
" Holy truck ! Really hard to breathe !" Why it didn't sqiush me?- thought german shepherd.
" What? Can you even speak?   " - shouted right hand of Patterson. 
Suddenly from chase appeared huge beam of light
"I don't know how, but I'm alive! I thought I came to heaven!"
" You should listen sometimes what Rocky and Ryders says about physics" - Shouted Skye from above still chased by two eagles. " Mystery in antimatter. Did you saw a beam of the light? That stays after meeting electron and andtielectron. Now I'll shoot some antimatter rockets" Added proud Skye. "Cover your eyes! " 
As missles shot whole battleground was covered covered by light After a time light was faded. After this Chase stood on his paws and Falconetta eagles laid crushed on the ground. " Seems We've won! .