The Duel of Minds and Endurances

Zuma and Rocky reached rear garden of White House. Brown pup asked grey one: 
"what will happen now? There's no much water there. This is not desert, bur I see here so useless like that day we Seem we die together" 
-Don't Worry. Remember chess games I've learnt you several days before action?  -Reassured Rocky
-"Yes. Focus on long-term survival and open up possibilities" . 
Suddenly from the ground emerged spider shape robot and from the sky jumped big one. 
-Al-alham my friends - Greeted pups Aj-Jazeer.  - I see you had a fortune card buddies. Now we have a command to kill you ALL till the end of operation. 
-I see Also they are still weakly armed. Real Rocky and Zuma from PAW Patrol. I feel Appreciated. 
My daughter love you. I hope You'll fight like heroes. I don't have a heart in killing weakling, but command is command - Added San-Xi. 

After This Chinese  started to chase Mixed and lab. He tried to grab pups but they could jump left and right to avoid robo-limbs. At the same moment two pipes of Jazeer robot dug the ground and shook it around like a mole digging tunnels just under the surface . 

Huge mess appeared both on ground and underground. 
-What the heck is that! . Last time it worked on rules of the wind. Now it makes earthquakes! - Shouted Zuma
- Keep calm and add new info. Every time enemy makes new move we are more rich in better tactics. 
- So you  have a new plan You say? 
- Yes, Last time heat and dehydration have blurred my mind. As well your. Now we are nourished and prepared. Think now about what new can offer since the last defeat and what new can make your enemy. Every data is new chance for mistake. 
Zuma in thoughts : Think Zuma. Think. 
-I have new hoverboard: It is great on smooth plain but terrible on harsh like made by Jazeer - Like bishop. He uses ground to bound the smooth part of terrain and destroy my balance. 
-San Xi can attack for now for a short distances, but his melee attacks are devastating. So I know what to first.... At this moment chocholate pup approached to on of formed ground piles. He seemed to attach a pipe to the ground. But from th ground Appeared the Jazeer pipe which pumped Zuma's hovercraft into the air. 
-Ruff - ruff. Catcher. And two catchers looking like dr Octopus tentacles are catching pup and his wehicle.
- Look out! They seem to be smart too . Added Rocky  
 - I'll Try to round them. Let I check something. 
A this moment Zuma;s hovercraft started to make a circle. Let...I ... Look... 
and chocolate pup saw some kind of core hardware.
-What wold happen if I'd spray this a little bit? Thought a water pup. 
And blaze from the water cannon went towards San. Then suddenly Jazeer's pipe interrupted trajectory. In front of Zuma appeared like - sandworm construction which moved  towards lab. 
Rocky thought. They revealed some kind of vulnerability. This device is too uncovered so Jazeer defends it. You've shown aroles in their pair and hierarchy. I know what to do next. 
It's time to be a little bit cocky. I that moment Rocky drove towards Huhe San Xi robot.
-  So you've stopped to run away... Your mistake. Robot suddenly sprung his legs and quickly dashed towards Rocky's truck. 
-Both pups said unison: It's too quick ! Ruff- Ruff. Catapult.
Both pups jumped and flew away. Both fallen down on the ground and both their vehicles have been smashed by respective foes. 
-So you are armless! Prepare for your death!   
After this wormpipe fell onto Zuma and pup disappeared. 
Rocky Started to cry:
-Nnnnnnnnooooo , Whyyyyyyyy, Zuuuumaaaaaa!!!!!
 Mixed stood skocked   and shaken after what he saw. His best friend, someone who loved is gluttoned by huge machine without any trace.
Pup was terrified what he saw and both foes who were looking at him. San-Xi said: 
-Well. You had wonderful life-with friends in pleasant scenery and you've sacrified this just to one boy. You've lost him, you won't see your owner and your life will be taken. Tell me in your last words: Is this sacrifice worth of this?

Rocky answered: Monsters like you won't understand this, but I'm gifted a huge intelligence. 
Too much of this is also curse. You are too aware of sorrounded things and these are too real. If I'd stay. My regret would me unstopable. Thought what what I've could, but i didn't. I don't afraid of death , but living useless so kill me quickly if you have too. 

Rocky closed his eyes ready for his fate. Al - Jazeer's seduce pipe was ready to consume pup when it went right in front of Rocky's face... It stopped. Grey opened his eyes. Inside of Jazeer machine  he saw not arabic mercenary, but his friend...