Race against the time

All fights were happening approximately parallely. All PAW Patrol member knew defeating mercenaries is just beginning. They knew that Ryder considered them as dead. Depressed hardly eleven-year-old boy was easy target to rule him and they arer the olny hope Ryder won't do anything stupid. Mission was harder due all of them in except Skye lost their vehicles and temperature outside exceeded 30 degres of Ceslius and moreover there was plenty of soldiers on the battlefield. They couldn't run  straightly to the Whitehouse but any overdone way made them tired and worsen pups' injuries and made difficult to come on their goal on the time .

Chase: Finally over. Anyone's alive?- Shepperd was all briused and had achen breast since block illusion.  
Rocky: That was hard and me and zuma are injured, but we won.  
Sweetie ? Rubble? 
Sweetie: On Command ! Rubble was hammered and has broken bones, but we're running too. Rubble risked his life for me!
Marshall? Everest? 
Everest: This is miracle our puptags are working , but I've never seen Marshall such emotionally tired. 
Zuma: Really Patterson wardens were scary. Rocky! You Alive Dude! 
Rocky: glad to see you alive - Sorry that I've left you like a coward. Both pups were open - wounded and all was dirty. This is high risk of conainmination of wounds. 
Marshall: We have no time for chit-chat . You've seen what monsers were mercenaries. But Patterson is devil himself . We have to stop anything what he plans. Ryder and whole world won't be the same if we'll late! Said in weak voice. His limbs and Everest's were covered by burns and freezings at one time. Only sweetie and Skye avoided serious injuries. 
--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Ryder and Patterson and other soldiers were breaking through army protecting White House. 
-There will be a huge moment in history of United States. History will remember us as conquers and heroes who made America Great Again. Former presidents were weaklings and you'll be right by my side - announced general. 
- And what next. This country was never ruled by tyrants! replied Ryder
- You was born yesterday in terms of history. You don't know what made the greatest rememberance in history. Blood, victories, wealth and memories. Not peace and boring life. 
see!. Ancient Egypt, Greece, Babylon, Rome, French empire from Napoleon and Great Charles dynasty, I Res Publica of Poland, Russian Empire, British empire. Power seeks blood and fear. Without them civilization are dying. People are not plants or cows standing in one place. Humans and dogs - wich you beloved - needs meat and movement as well as persistent conflict. 
That's why everything must change and I will do it with any costs and eforts. Whole life I was sorrounded by weaklings and I fed enough with this. You too. Your pups and friends were such weakling. You didn't fit them. You always needed more, thats why you haven't been destined to stable life like other kids in your age.  Being indigo as I see you is destinied to be remembered to the end of times. More even than me, so I helped you to achieve goals worthy of your potential . Think about this! Answered Patterson 
- I work with jou just becaulse I protect by beloved - these weaklings and the same history wich you  wipe your face - will punish you bastard - Raged Ryder
- History is made by victors, so it will serve them... And we have no time to chit-chat. America can't wait for renewal .  
a This moment more soldiers started attacking Ryder and Patterson. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White House started to pepare for the siege. Many pieces of army stuff appeared in surroundings  in hope  that all will prevent president befor assasination. But they didn't know an evil general has a secret weapon. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patterson appeared close to white house and saw faclonetta and Molten unconsiuous. He realized his lieutenants were defeated and said to Ryder. 
-Hey. Yoyngster. I didn't want to use it, but I see matter is getting out of control. Look at yor gun. This is not usual pistol. This is electron plasma gun. This is made from my intelligent electrons. You can shoot it anything. All soldiers started to use such weapon. Battleground was filled with plenty of explosions. All around was being blown out. 
- What the hell this is! We are doing genodice! 
- Mercy is the atribute of weaks. I want to win! No matter how. Victory is all I want. Whatever it takes. Shouted General.  
It appeared no one can't stop marching of insane army. After a few moments defend line was easily broken and ground close to the white house was in burning army stuff wich was supposed to protect president. From now Ryder and Patterson and hundreds of soldiers were right against USA ruler face.
-All seems my destiny fullfills. As I am ready to fight I am ready to die, but not without resistance! Said   Bilden as saw his nemesis...