Kidnapped

"In army van Earlier"

???1: This is that day. We have to capture the unpolished diamond. 
On the screen is displayed a photograph of Ryder. - Says a male voice

???2: This is just Kid ? Why boss bothers us - elite soldiers with such task.-Responds man with arabic accent .

???1: I watched his actions for several months and I claim he's abilities may be useful for army. 

Picture on screen switches into movies from several actions of PAW patrol: they show Ryder carrying people, hanging on lines, doing incredible actions on ATW etc - including rescue action from last evening

???1: He may be a kid, but now with bare eyes you can see this is not usual kid. These are abilities of well trained adult. Move your butts and bring him to me. Alive - His value is only alive. 

???3: female voice asks: Really it compares our second test subject? 

???1: Yes, That guy is invincible not in dimension of intelligence, but  also in matter of adaption, strength and endurance. 

???4: Do we need to care about two brats? We are soldiers - not babysitters! - complains man witch low - pitched voice. 

???1: I know, but their genes fulfill each other at first, but most importantly - No one can lave this facility alive? 

???5: Why we don't kill him? questions solider with southeast-asian accent? 

???1: As I said we also need him and also he reminds me someone important for me. this boy revives me old memories...  

Now I command to stop complaining and get ready to action. 

???6: Man with harsh voice responds. I can't believe one of the most important action will happen in such outskirt place... for the second time? 

???7: Indeed. Another man says. But you have to be cautious!

???6: I do my orders with proper preparations. I checked everything. One kid, seven baby dogs.This may look like peaceful family, but still they are elite unit. We have to act without any half-measures. We are here just for the boy. Understood? 

All soldiers in the van in unison: YES SIR!

???1: Operation "Dawkins" Has just begun! 

Van has stopped just near the lookout. Seven soldiers ran out from this vehicle and run towards lookout. 

well built man with black hair and dark skin with army helmet and army clothing commands to other: 
Falconetta- Send robo-eagle to locate the boy. others follow me to search doghouses. we need to made them sleep immediately. 

At this time woman with long brown hair and male army suit and two cannons on shoulders shoots out a big bullet from left cannon which quickly forms into eagle-shaped robobird wich flies up and looks at peak of lookout tower. 

Meanwhile soldiers approach to puphouses and all of them put ball shaped silver grenades with spikes near them. 

Inside the van man with army jacket, grey hair and red beret looks at  multiple screens from rear seat and commands. 

-Step back! gas mines we set at 4...3...2...1... Now. From grenades appears a green smoke which surrounds pophouses and lurks inside. 

Quite big man with steel armor resembeling football costume and face features connected with someone from China with smirk says

-This amount of gas will fell sleep an elephant. Now Bojuoris - climb up and open the way to kid's room. Make enough big hole for Goliath. yells guy from inside the car

Blonde man with mustache resembling Humdinger's ones shoots a cables at rooftop glass two sticks like these from old toy guns and they attach to big window structure pulling soldier up. 
Next man takes out of the pocket some kind of metal  pen and neon blue line draws some kind of circle. Piece of glass bounded by it's contoures fells down and with a bang shatters in countless number of shards. It wakes Ryder of course. 
Boy opens eyes and with terror on his eyes asks:
-Who are you?

-It's too late our to children -  Back to sleep. answers Bojouris and momentarily throws three gas mines wich rapidly fills around Ryder's room with smoke. Despite of covering mouth with piece of pyjama boy starts to cough and passes out and falls on the floor violently hitting on the floor with his head. After this blonde-haired army-man slides sown on the line and says: 
-Goliath - Your turn!

- Granted -  answers 2.20 height man with wide shoulders and torso with olive colored skin               eventually he climbs up on Bojouris lines, enters through hole made by his companion takes unconscious Ryder  under his shoulder and keeping a wire with his free hand walks down on the. During the action from his pocket fells down his identity disc which was noticed by no one. When giant steps the ground runs surprisingly silently toward the van, wraps his mouth, wrists and legs with silver tape and throws him into the trunk. 

After this all soldiers run inside the vehicle and quickly drive out of reach of the horizon...

Next day pup were woken up simunltaneously by bells from fixed mayor hall which survived that fire by some kind of the miracle. Every dog groans and aches and with tired voice Chase asks
-What happened? Why we slept so long? Let I call Ryder! As shepherd said pp ran into the lookout and after reaching Ryder's room chase witnessed huge mess. Shards all around the room, kid's pad left on the sleeping desk and empty bed. Chase quickly realized, that all things gone wrong and with panicking voice shouted loudly as his throat allowed

TO THE LOOKOUT ALL! RYDER IS MISSING. HIS ROOM IS DESTROYED. ALL INDICATES THAT OUR LEADER HAS BEED KINAPPED!!!

On faces of other paw patrol members appeared horror and their bodies started to tremble in fear... Every single knew - No one before was such cocky to make something such terrible just in the terrain of the lookout and more worse they left without their leader...