What after?

First reaction for disappearing Ryder was panic and whimpering. Through pups' mind flooded many thoughts. 
Is he alive? Who took their beloved owner just from his own room? How to handle rescues without him ? How find him? Despite of this Chase commanded: 
-I'm the second on command so I'll stay there in the head quraters to receive rescues

After this Chase went up to the lookout and noticed all the device, monitors, buttons, switched...
-All is so complicated. From another side it looked easier. How to turn on?.... Maybe the big red button on the side of big computer.... -stated German Shepherd
Everything started iluminating and on big screen appeared big logo of Paw Patrol. 
-Ok... That worked... but how to call other pups. 
Chase pressed Yellow  button.... Just appeared sight of Adventure Bay from above...
-No that wasn't it
Chase was scared to touch anything further. He searched whole interface and controls for any clues how to use this infernal machinery. But somehow near the door Chase found Ryder's pup-tag. Without hesitation he turned on this stuff, but appeared a security guard installed inside which asked:
-Enter the secret word! 
police pup started to being nervous. He just went down and in frustration started to search other pups "manually" Fortunately most of them were inside their puphouses waiting for a commands of their substitute leader. 
-Marshall - Help me to find any clues which help me find a kidnappers
-Ruff-Ruff - readt to the rescue
-I smelled 8 scents: 7 men and one woman. They used some kind of anesthetic - what's why all of us have been woken up so late. added Chase and ran to Rubble puphouse and called him: 
-Search Katie and Mayor and send them here- Without anyone with thumbs it will be difficult to make even a breakfast and I suppose you are very humgry! They need help and also we need Mrs Goodway to find any clues about any arrivals and departues on terrain of Adventure Bay -  Requested police pup 
-Rubble on the .... triple now!
After this he found Zuma and Skye and requested them: 
-Search the sky and ocean for any clues connected with disappearing of Ryder
-Let's Dive in!
-Skye is ready to fly!
As last Chase found Rocky. I need you tech savvy abilities to turn on device in lookout and break into Ryder's pup-pad which was left inside the lookout. All is needed to manage all rescues. We don't know how many rescues will we have and how long we perform them without Ryder.  We have to gather Jake and Everest. All paws is needed in this most complex mission ever!
- Green means go. 
-Paw Patrol is on the roll. 
Everybody entered in their vehicles and started doing their responsibilities
After about an Hour: 
-Zuma ? Did you found something? Chase called him 
-No . Not any chemical twails in the water. Ask Skye about twaces on the land. It seems bad guys  didn't use any water meaning of twanspowt. This pawtially excludes foggy bottom. 
Humbdinger is still jailed fow menacing in Adventuwe City while ago. Including pupnapping of You he won't leave jail unless he will be payed with huge bail. It is out of wange for Hawold and Cheetah as they awe too young for any legal moves and Helga - theiw Gwandma is retired, so theiw finances aren't suwe enough - stated chocholate lab. 
-Great deduction Dude!  I didn't know you from this side!
-Thanks dude!

-one- moment leader switched into Skye
- Any clues Skye?
-Yes! I've found traces of tires on the southern runaway route from the city. 
-Great! 
second switch on his puptag device 
-Rubble - How Your work?
-Mayor rides with me and Katie on Farmer Al's truck. It's pretty surprising how these ladies are going with such transporting without any complains! Replies pup
- OK Buddy hurry up! 
*Switches*
-Marshall? 
- Just under the big hole on glass I've found a metal plate with graveled name "Goliath Army number RP2137"
-Army number? Are You kidding? That means Ryder was kidnapped by... army! But why? responded Chase with wide eyes - Great work! You are all awesome.  Complimented Chase. 
The last was Chase. 
-Scanning Ryder's puptag was too easy. His console would be broken by any citizen of Adventure bay - giggled Rocky
-It is quite surprising how easy password he left as such engineering genius like him: Ryder&Katie4ever! - giggled much more.  
-But back to being serious! added mixed breed. All lookout computer stuff is accessible for us from his pad. Now you can receive calls like Ryder.
-Thanks buddy. 
Last thing from me to now is call Everest. After this Chase called snow pup 
-I need your and Chase help! Ryder is missing and we need your paws as Tracker, Ella and Tuck are excluded since their terrains are too far! asked shepherd husky.
-Ice or snow I'll still go!

In the late afternoon all people and animals arrived to the lookout. Everybody have eaten their meal made by Katie. 
Chase announced. and stated a list:

- Let us gather all received knowledge!
At First Ryder was kidnapped by 8 professionals.  They used strong anesthetics and made ideal cirle-shaped hole on the window. 
-Pup-pad was found just near the door to his room.  It means kidnapping was very fast
-Humdinger is jailed, so he is excluded from the suspect list. Even if this would be Harold and Cheetah. They don't seem manage to do such sneaky actions.
- Skye has photographed tire traces on southern runaway from lookout. After detailed analysis it was found these  tires are dedicated to US Army vans
-Another proof connecting army with kidnapping is that plate. 
Any Comments Mrs Goodway?  - asked a question Shepherd
-Yes. As a Mayor i have access for many fragile data of our citizens. 
This plate is xeranthemum. This is a titanium plate with graveled data of soldier. This is used to identificate fallen army men even if their corpses are brutally destroyed. 
-These data suggests Goliath is member of army. These data is strictly secured. So I can't figure out where to search his army unit location. Made Mrs Goodway a monologue.  

Don't bother this Mrs Mayor! These are great information. 
-Maybe Jake will know these informations. He told something he was in army for a short time. 
Let us call him  - cheered Everest. 
-Jake What will you say about this plate.? Asked husky.

 -On the other side is hidden microscopic QR pattern. We need hi-tech hacker device to find these informations wich is impossible and illegal. 
-"The ends justifies the means" Nicolo Machiavelli. I made up such scanner I'll try to break into this. -Added Rocky
-I'm Weally scawed of you dude! - said Zuma with surprised voice.
In few moments mixed announced: 
-I found it. I didn't supposed scanner which I made with Ryder will work such well! 
I've got knew about Goliath unit: Goliath  is lieutenant in squad of General Rolland-Patterson. 
As a Trivia I'll say -He tried to win US president elections, but he didn't make it. 
-You are real prodigies - You and Ryder - said Jake with wide eyes. 

This means our mission will be very dangerous. Without almost null combat experience we will have to infiltrate Patterson's unit and sneakily retrieve Ryder back. From pieces of information gathered of Rocky. Our enemy is one of most potent generals in US army. Let's start the most dangerous mission in history of Paw Patrol... 

During the briefing - Pup - pad started to beeping. 
-Pups! - To the lookout! 
-In unison- Ryd... Chase Needs us
-Everybody ran into the elevator. As Chase removed every obstacles this time - even Marshall entered without accident, which surprised everyone. 
-This mission is extraordinary since beginning - yelled Marshall - This made all pups giggle. 
-Ready for duty! - Said Chase... at who am I talking? - With awkward voice he added - oh. Now this is my turn. All were giggling. 
-On the screen appeared... Cheetath.

She was with huge terror and tears on her face. 
- PAW Patroll. I didn't thought I'll need you, but I need you badly...