Confronted on desert part 1

That day Dessert sun was much more merciless than usually. Pups arrived fatigued as their vehicles were very weakly air conditioned and mad from solid metals. Their foes have just emerged from underground base Only advantage was determination. Battle has begun. all encounters happened simultaneously. The dessert witnessed huge mess...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Everest encountered Kyro. Albinie inventor said:
- After experiments I've became very resistant for high temperatures as my sweat also produces little ice shards so this temperature is no problem for me. I can't say the same with your thick long haired fur... 
Indeed Everest moves became very slowly, but she was able to jump away so far from laser beams. Each shot left pile of solid ice. Everest thought:
" I cannot surrender... This freak will freeze me of..." She tried to approach to albino enemy after each shot, but when she was close to bite his leg .Kyro Shot into shadow under her. Ice pile appeared under her and reached her paws disabling her movement When she tried to ruff-ruff something from backpack African  Sub-Zero grabbed her paw. 
-" Don't even try or I'll shatter your paw" 
Everest was terrified. Kyro removed her pup-pack and pup-tag. Fight was over. Everest fainted 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Zuma also wasn't desert dog. He was very unfamiliar with such lack of water. As worse his enemy was Al-Jaseer. 
-Ahlan my brown friend. What are you doing here? No sand is problem for me. And I see you miss the water. I don't want to kill you, but also I'wont let you win. 
From his backpack appeared several pipes which were set into the sand. I one moment all the sand around Arabic soldier was floating and huge wall of sand and wind approached to chocolate lab. He could put single steps against the wind and and cutting his skin and eyes. He tried to overcome this obstacle but fatigue won. Zuma fell uncouncious and his body was blown away into the dune... 
-Al jazeer said " How do you want to fight if you cannot walk"? Eventually he grabbed pup and removed his belongings. And has thrown moveless lab into that dune like a rag doll...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
San Xi quickly without a word started to chase Rocky's truck. Despite of armor's weight still it moved easier than Rocky's Truck struggling with every single dune. It was a matter of time when giant robot outrun mix breed. Robot caught the truck and started to squish it. In last moment Rocky escaped from truck which was changed into paper ball shape. He has no other choice- used his claw with flexible rope ( That one which he used in "pups save mustache" episode)  and caught rear part of armor. He hoped to hack devices, but when he ruffed out  screwdriver San Xi pulled rope and Rocky fell on the sand and stepped him strong enough to destroy his pup pack and immobilize him, but not kill him...    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye was overwhelmed by fear. She fought not exactly with her opponent, but with two robo eagles. She was afraid the regular ones. Not these ones looked at her with red vision sensor and their steel appearance amplified feeling of terror. Cockapoo's chopper was to slow and not enough agile to dodge diving shots. Her vehigle changed into shreds. Skye called - ruff- ruff WINGS and two of them appeared, but  Falconetta pointed them with red lasers and both eagles attacked them. Skye started to falling down and she was caught by one of robo-eagles. 
-Portala da me! called Falconetta. Eagle flew closer to mercenary woman woman removed Skye's gear and pup-tag...   
-How that was goig? "Small Pup make big difference?" - Mockingly said Falconetta. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rubble had to confront big piece of meat with huge hammer. 
- I see Your fear. You have to feel familiar with. Another part of being weak. 
stated Goliath
-Another Part of being stupid!-  Said Rubble and English bulldog rose his hand holding his initial plates. 
-So that's  how you found us. I was so reckless. My bad. Goliath lifted his hammer and started to swing it left and right and from above. Rubble was riding in his construction vehicle somehow dodging all swing of huge soldier.  All the sand was tumbling. 
Without hesitation Rubble barked: Ruff-Ruff WRECKING BALL. At this moment from vehicle appeared huge ball with the chain shot like a rocket. When all signs posted impact - Goliath twisted his neck on his left side and ball has flown further towards the sky and soldier caught the chain and started pulling Rubble bulldozer up  with rubble inside. When bulldog was close enough Goliath grabbed his second hand Rubble who couldn't even bark only left him to whimper. Like the others Goliath removed his opponents pup things
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not Only Rubble was in extreme fear. All was in hands of Marshall and Chase who encountered main brains of operation of kidnapping Ryder...