Preparations

All pups were lead to bath.  They were groomed, perfumed and dressed well. 
Chase was just worn in black smoking. similar to that one on photo, Marshall was clothed in white one with red bow. Dalmatian wasn't adapted well to carry some kind of formal costume, so in first try he tripped his legs end fell on the mirror " That awesome look collapse me" giggled pup. Rubble tried five suits but all of them were cracking in his first breath. " Ok. I should eat less"- he answered to himself. Skye was dressed in light but elegant pink dress and her fur was almost shining. Everest was dressed in red in similar shade like Marshal's color. Maybe a bit darker. Zuma was dressed like Chase but his shirt was black. Quite interesting was preparation of Rocky 
ZOOM BETWEEN ROCKY'S FUR

There are seven fleas in different colored uniforms.
-So FINALLY, after years of living on skin of this person and forming new civilization TIME has home. I have to announce that, flea patrol is formed , so flea patrol is on the roll. Suddenly chase flea shouts.
-What means that wave of water and foam rushing towards us? 
-There's no foam we no resist . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ZOOM OUT
Rocky tries constantly to run away from bathtub maidens are pulling him back inside.
-Rocky walks out in similar suit like chase, but his fur shines real silver and on forehead is well made hair whirl. 
All pups walk on the red carpet looking each other Zuma looks at rocky and whispers to him: 
-You look pretty gorgeous 
-don't even talk to me know  announced in disbelief mixed.  
- Ahead of them there were big door which butler opened and there was a party. Many well dressed people, fancy food, crystal ceiling lamps and classical music in the background 
-what looks awesome. Like in the Barkinburg! - says astonished Chase
-That music! Adds Everest
Everybody tried food which was put there around in except of the Rubble, who had huge remorse when he reminded his shame when he tried to find good suit and only XXXXXL ( in pup scale) worked. After a longer while president gathered on the long table pups including Sweetie. -So You are paw patrol. My grandchildren adore you. I heard you have a request for me.  
-Yes. Indeed. Our owner Ryder was kidnapped by one general. We tried to retrieve him but we failed badly. Rest you know. If you are president you can help us. -says Chase.
-I am worried this fight may be a preludium to serious assault. My rival in recent election didn't really agreed with results. Frozen paws at Everest, pieces of melted glass indicating usage of high temperature fire shows Patterson uses forbidden things in view of convention of Geneva.
Doctor Chapman restored and upgraded vehicles used in Adventure City. You' ll have tomorrow more time to train. So Paw Patrol is on the roll!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In The Den. Few days earlier
80% of soldiers are coming with me. All of commanders have  own troop. In a few days we will arrive to Washington DC. Main goal - receive election for me and better world for you. We cannot allow for any off guard. This is still the leader of warfare so don't underestimate him. All remaining soldiers are guardimg this kid like their own eye. I want care him... personally.... Announced Evil general. 
Harold looked sadly on Ryder  - Sorry for that I'm so weak and because of me you have to kill people.  
-Don't bother yourself - I couldn't stand another person suffering. I realized in except my pups I haven't a real no one.  I'd die lonely. Why I didn't care for this earlier... 
Troops entered with Ryder and mercenaries to transporters and rushed towards capital. 
Harold was left lonely and started to cry. He was flooded by remorse we wasn't more resistant for that electricity. As he did with his uncle evil things, but never lead himself to kill anyone. Now his only friend is forced to harm others - being just hardly eleven years old kid. 
-If I found pups... It would stop Ryder in that craziness but how can I get out of there??. 
Still 12.0000 soldiers are around that facility. 
Suddenly installation was turned off. Everybody went into consternation including young inventor. He couldn't still just to run away, but boy knew that, this wasn't accident. Facility torn out of sci-fi movies doesn't become out of order. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In exterior part of Facility
???1: So calculations were right there's indeed secret area
???2: I've made fun of these toys, but now I see they are really awesome. 
- Tabby! Make another impulse 
-Carl - sneak inside and show us the safest way. 
-Noemi. Fly around to check if someone doesn't attack from outside.
-Yukio,  Irvin, Albert! Follow me...

GUESS FOR READERS: 
Who are these ??? characters and easier one - who are six minions...