When rivals are caged together

[This chapter will be without picture at this moment because I can't find fitting picture of Harold and Ryder together ] 

Katie and Cheetah got out from the jail with much remorse. 
-I didn't know anything said girl to her older companion. I was so bad at you.
-Don't bother.- reassured Cheetah -  I also understand why uncle moved to foggy bottom. Death of my mother and his sister devastated him so much he lost his soul and energy. All of us a goodwill was changed into soulless fight for literally everything. That wasn't my and Harold ambition - That was inherited grief. Now I understand that we all are ill since that moment. My uncle started to avoid pepole and consider them as rivals, but also has no energy to make chores. With our granny help somehow he manage everything, but no one of us had enough strength to help him. I think he hated Adventure Bay not because of ruining his plans, but because he started hating happiness and positivity connected with this place. He sees this made Cyntia defenseless against this monster. My mother loved lavender so violet color of KCC are an memory of her. Now everything is back.... 
Tears started to flow like two rives on pale face. 
-I'll Promise. Harold will be safe and sound. Paw Patrol in on their way...  - tried Katie to comfort
-This is ARMY. Have pups fought with anyone ever??? They have bullets! pups have just tennis balls and water cannons. This mission will be to big for them!!!
-So go back to Foggy bottom and arm ourselves. I think Harold made up some helpful things. 
No time to waste!. 
At this moment girls entered to violet car of Cheetah and ignoring all the law they raced from Adventure city
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in hidden base in Nevada Ryder obeyed Patterson to shed his prompt of blood and evil general ordered to isolate needed genes and transfer them into lieutenants. Whole body of Ryder was electrocuted and boy suffered immerse pain close in comparison to pouring him boiling water. 
-I didn't thought This freak made something extra than caging us together. -Said Harold Sarcastically
-Don't trigger me like that! Ryder stretched whole body formed his hands into fists.
-So old Ryder is coming back! Bullying, Odious, smart meatball of anger? 
-Do you really ask for pain???
-Why so jumpy?, you are still rescuer???
- Yes I am rescuer. In the second Ryder anger fade out and started attacking Harold
Ryder was thinking: What is happening to me Two acts out in three days. Now Harold, yesterday Chase. I don't want to be former myself... Everything recalls in my mind. This is more paining than this voltage... 

Patterson came back and announced: Nice to meet my lieutenants:
-You Met Bojouris - Canadian mercenary from Canada. Former arsonist after capturing he chose serving to american army. 
-Goliath is the brute worker. Tireless, loyal and surprisingly smart
-Falconetta is olny woman in team . Proffesional hawker from Italy. She trained her electric eagles to act like real ones, but they are entirely on her command and they are robots
-Al-Jasir. Here in the dessert is a king, found as Beduin orphan. 
-San Xi. Chinese robotic. Made up huge metal armor 
-Kyro is refugee from Africa. Because of his albinism he had to leave his home on piece of plank. Found in Spain almost dead. He hates his roots so much he interested matter of ice and kriology. Invented freezing laser. This is not real name of Kyro. It's one he left with other feelings to his former continents.
-The last one is Morten. Former police officer. He can track and capture literally everyone.
You will cooperate with them. Since today you are my soldier. 
-What with me? - asked Harold.
- I have special plans for you Harold. I leave them as a surprise. 
Blonde boy hasn't seen Patterson ever so he doesn't know anything about relation bonding him and general. 
Suddenly Red lights were turned on and and sirens were wailing. 
One of soldiers alarmed!
Seven unidentified objects on the surface near the base appeared. 
-Oh great, that will awesome test for my new -old commanders. 
All seven. He have intruders on the surface. Pacify them but leave their fate to me don't kill them now. Whole seven went to the black elevator and emerged on the desert. They came against paw patrol pups 
-Oh I didn't except pups on our way! said Falconetta 
-You have time to retreat from army zone. After this we can use force in the name of United States - Stated Morten. 

We will Rescue our Owner and no one will stop us.! Said with confidence Chase

-Poor pups. You don't know what are you fighting against.  
-You are cute dogs, but anybody won't bother us and our plans. Get them!
commanded Kyro

In Facility:
-Ryder. These are Paw Patrol? Doesn't they? Asked Harold. 
-I think so. I have such bad feelings...