Risen without roots - Harold past

-It was nice to hear your pathetic confessions- Interrupted Patterson - I made DNA tests Harold.
After these ten years... I've found you ... MY SON...
-What are you talking about. My father is dead! - gasped Harold
-I suppose your mother and her family wished it not evil for devil. - chuckled general.
-So that's why Cheetah was so feared when she heard about you may be responsible for kidnapping! - shouted Ryder
-Yes. This family should be grateful they are not killed. How is your mother Harold? - Patterson Asked.
-My mother? - She didn't survive my birth. That's only  I know. -answered sad young Humdinger. 
-So she's dead you say? She shouldn't run away from me. If she would be obeyed - she'd be alive till today... stated general.
-What? 
-I wanted just to make some discipline in our home. In Army that worked. In my home too, so why I shouldn't do the same ? - Continued. Cyntia and Cheetah were to weak and ran away without proper preparation. So stupid move made by pregnant woman. I'll learn you both to obey. Mrs Humdinger spoiled You so much all. Harold. I see you inherited inventious mind from me, so Let be family again!
-With you?  You... killed my mother! And made me born broken! - Shouted mayor's nephew. 
 -What do you say? - You ? - Broken?  -asked confused Ryder. 
- I My uncle said my mother was dead during my birth. In effect I've got hypo-oxidation which resulted cerebral palsy. When most peers were running and playing - I was crippling on the floor. 
Till my six I had spasms on my legs. That not olny made walking impossible, but made me hurt. It is unable to tell what is like my own body doesn't listen me and without any reason my muscles try to tear me up. I was only seven when fibrotomy made me able to walk. 
My mind was opposite of my body . My experiences developed it so far I gave up my childhood. I couldn't deny myself I have no friends, my life is pain and struggle, I don't know my parent's and that's my home is sad and hollow without my mother. All is made by you! I curse you! 

-Don't be so cocky. -chuckled Ronald. And electrones were blighting up under Harold's feet. Ryder has felt this pain on his body before,  so without hesitation boy jumped and covered young Humdinger  body and all shock he took on himself. Ryder shouted frankily. PAW Patrol leader was shaking from received pain. 
-Ryder! Why did you that?  - Asked
-I've lost my pups. No one will suffer on my eyes. You handled too much...-Ryder Answered.
-After these all what I did against you, pups, Adventure Bay...  
 General saw this act of sacrifice and said: Who do we have here? 
Another level of evolution. A kid of indigo. Hero who from the youngest age shows his supremacy. From the other side the failed product. Weak, needed to be rescued without any respect and strength. Ryder will be my eighth commander and we'll receive what belongs to us. 
I supposed be president, but I've lost. Now I'll take lead in a hard way. USA will be modern roman Empire with an old respect and fear fit for the strongest world army!
-So I'd help you in coup d'etat ???? On my grave bastard!\
-How long you'll protect pepole? One decision and Adventure Bay is turned into rubble, Harold will receive another portion of pain. Further or sooner - lethal. Killing for me is another entertainment, so choice is yours. No one else has to suffer- if you want to.
-Ryder. We aren't killers! begged Harold.
 In this moment Ryder was held by old General and electrons shocked Harold. Another pain his him. young Humbdinger lied on the floor with small irregular breathing. As you see. You'r friend's body is so fragile. It would be a pity if ten year old boy would be dead from cardiac arrest... 
-Sorry Harold, but I can't see you dead. Said sad Ryder
-That was very pleasant to make this compromise... stated Patteron. 
Tomorrow we go on Washington DC! Here you have your uniform boy. 
Harold- You'll be on cameras. One stupid move and you'll be grilled...
_________________________________________________________________________________________

???: Ouch! It is heaven? Where I am? 
???2: You are in good hands. You've survived concussion and severe dehydratation.
???: How are the others? In other rooms?
???2:  are recovering, but with the new technology you all be in good shape very quickly. 
???: Hey! I know your voice ! I am hallucinating there! What are you doing here Sweetie !This is not Barkingburg! 
Sweetie: That's long story. I'm not a princess' pup anymore. Rubble. Welcome in Washington Presidential hospital. What the heck has happened I found you almost dead in the middle of the dessert against Patterson without combat preparation??
Rubble: Ryder and Harold are in danger. This guy kidnapped them both. 
Sweetie: My new owner's advisor was feared Ryder's possibilities will be so famous. Ryder will be safe as long as he will follow his orders. But us all not...