Surprise with plot twist

On a clocks in Adventure Bay was striking 6 AM. Despite of tough night Chase was already awake and ready to ruff out his megaphone. Stretched left-front paw, stretched right-front paw, the same with back ones. some circles with neck and tail, 3 minutes plank and suddenly Shepherd noticed Katie going towards lookout. Chase runs at her and  and tells her:

- I'm worried, but Ryder may not to be ready now, all of us went to sleep two or three hours ago. Eh=ven for such group like our night actions are very painful. 
- Yes I know,  He is my peer also, so he has to sleep like killed. - Responds girl - So I'll substitute him today at morning chores. I
-It would be great - answers pup wagging his tail. 
They quickly entered to the kitchen and started to work together. 

-Chase! Give me some milk. Ryder eats almost nothing for his breakfast than cereals.                            - Commands Katie-
-Chase in the case! - speaks pup opening a fridge and gently taking with has teeth a bottle of milk. 

-Where Ryder keeps feed for dogs? blonde asks question. 
 - In the small room behind these door! 
-Thanks! 

Katie makes warm milk with some chocolate cereal balls in red bowl and fills feeding bowls of each dog putting near similar bowl wit water for them. 

-There will be a while before Ryder will be awake. I want to leave him a present. I think I love this brave guy and and I want to hint this to him. Can You show where he sleeps? -Confesses 10 - year -old girl. 
-OK! But don't wake him! He will be furious. No one is allowed to enter is bedroom. Even us! Especially uninvited and in early morning- Warns shepherd.   
-Wow. I know he is introvert, but this stronghold which he makes is even more surprising. Tells Katie and continues.

-Since I remember Ryder was caring boy, but always avoided bigger groups of other children and never played with them. He interacted with them olny in the lessons and even in group projects he chose his part to do and did it alone. On PE Ryder wasn't good in team sports, but in athletics, swimming and gymnastics he was the best. 
In first appearance he always did a unfriendly expressions. His cheerful style which you know is quite new trait. Always looked like whole world was boring for him. I was only person who liked him and I was only person who liked. That made him involving in conflicts and brawls. 

-Wait! So do you want to tell me Ryder was a rascal? - Chase Asked Katie with wide mouth and eyes.

-Yes and most time he won. In his eight without a word changed a school and came to the Adventure City and after one and half year he was back to the Adventure Bay... With You. Ended girl.  

-Wow! He didn't tell this to us! - tells in a loud voice police pup.  

-Really? Ahhh Of course, He never wasn't good at small talks. He chats only about pets, technology and rescues.  I see you mean for Ryder much more than you think. He is more confident and easy-going since he adopted you and other pups. 

-You haven't to - responds Chase with smile  - Without him all of us in except of Everest would die horribly without him.
- That's true, but Ryder will be awake and whole plan will be failed. 

After these words Katie takes our from her pocket small pink packadge wrapped in yellow ribbon. Girl gently and sneaky opens drawer of his bedside cabinet and put package. 
Suddenly girls gasps. 

-Chase! Come Quickly! Look what I've found! 
Girls points at pile of degrees documents and reads:

" Adventure City University of Technology 
                         Ryder Tanner
In Year 20XX [ I don't know date of action Paw Patrol] achieved 
Master degree in specialization "bioengeneering" 
In April he defended his master thesis titled 
" Improvements of rescue abilities for domestic animals" 
with A+ mark. Thesis war promoted by dr Louis Chapman" 

-What. He is just in his ten! So he had nine years old when he made studies. And made high school and five years of good university in ONE YEAR? He has no even beard!  - States Chase 

-Yes I see. I Knew he was genious, but I've never suspected he was such smart. Why he didn't tell us about it. I would be very proud with such results - answered shocked Katie. 

Let us go before Ryder find us here! 

Just before Chase wanted wake up other pups lookout surroundings are filled with shout

WHO TRESSPASSED TO MY ROOM!!!!! Seems  Ryder found message from Katie...   

-