Battle for a Capitol

Everybody in the White house was distracted by the alarm sound Suddenly on the surface was a plenty of transporters and troops military units were flooding capitol habitat's gardens. From the biggest one emerged Patterson who announced by the megaphone: 

"Mr President Joseph Blinden. Your rule is over. America needs someone who will send our country to the glory and almighty Power. I Ronald Demetrius Patterson I force you willingly decline your position or it will be taken with huge amount of violence. That battle will be beginning of our monopol and domination which history has seen just few times before: Roman Empire, Napoleon Empire, III Reich... And Noone NO ONE will stop us, so Decision your. "

" I am President of democratic country with beautiful traditions. I know USA is responsible for much violence and injustice, but many progressive ideas were formed here like Constitution, so I'm ready to fight back " - Responded Bliden

Patterson then Said "Last night Pentagon was covered with electron film- so contact with national guard is excluded . You can use just these forces here. What can we say... less than 4000 soldiers. So decision is your. " 

" You don't even know' what you've dig in. Our crew is extraodrinary  and there's no enemy we won't defeat! White house is on the roll Soldiers. As a the main commander of US warcraft I command you to defend this place and peace of american citizens and their future generations "

After that both sides of soldiers rushed against each other and fire of rifles dominated atmosphere. Blood and screams filled formerly peaceful area. Pups interrupted their activities as well as President and doctor Chapman and rushed to their vehicles. That was strange feeling when nobody made a brief , they made no catchphrase. Mood wasn't cheerful. All of pups remembered they was close to death , they farewelled eachother and only by wonder are alive. And the most important - They didn't know fate of their owner, they didn't know Ryder was convinced about their death almost silmuntaneously.

Now pups joined to fight. Chase made his car armored and it was bulletproof ho he rode above enemies, Marshall waterball cannon was stronger so waterballs smited enemies' formation  through, Sky was able to make huge wind by her chopper whirl which made soldiers falling.  Rubble bigger buldozer and tools successfully worked on fight  - even against many wehicles. 
Rocky's  trashcar was upgraded. It had system of catchers of missles so mixed was able to shoot back strongest attacks. Zuma hoovercraft  was perfect on grass as amphibian so was quicker and more flexible than heavy big tanks so chocolate was able to was able to outmaneuver . Everest was very  surprised her skidoo was equipped with cooler and snow cannon so she was able to disarm lots of soldiers and many of vehicles. Sweetie's stallion was quick and dexterous so she was hard to hit. Her vehicle jumped onto soldiers and made lots of confusion on Patterson's unit formations. 

Situation was bad for Humdinger's former brother-in-law and he said to his commanders: 
" Change of Plans! These pesky pups somehow survived  defeat on the dessert. All commander are in order to KILL THEM before Ryder realize they are alive. His body isn't treat until his mind is down. If he will know, He will revolt against me. Now he is broken. And hopeless kid is easier to command. So your objective is to destroy them to keep Ryder on control. Failure isn't option. Are you Copy? All commanders replied: YES we are copy. 

Kyro, Xan Xi, Falconetta, Bojouruis, Al Jasir, Morten, Goliath emerged from their vehicles and started to searching pups. Angry and determined followed an order of crazed general. 
             Meanwhile Ryder Was saw all were emerging outside, but sill he hadn't any instructions. 
"What is happening. Why I'm here when battle was on? " Thought boy and asked his soldiers if anything is all right and checked their connection systems. He started being suspicious and called to his boss. " All is ok? Any Commands? " 
Patterson replied "Not yet.  Not yet my boy. I have special role for you. Just be patient. All of them are just a cannon meat. Not you... Not you my indigo boy. " 
           Meanwhile Chapman called to pups: 
"All of you! Protect each other. Commanders are approaching to you. I think their task is to get you. Patterson surely noticed you are alive they want to vanish you before Ryder find you" 
What? "Ryder is here?" - Responded Chase. 
"Yes - Me made together security system as a part of research to joined publication and applied there , so Ryder will easily to brake it down" 
"What? - Ryder won't cooperate with criminalist " - shouted Marshall 
" You don't know , but Ryder is more fragile than you think and he faced someone such evil. His soul was drowning in the darkness before... So prepare you'll have to fight against him and back him to former himself. Please. Not olny save his body , but also his aching soul "     
After this words all pups were worried and matched in pairs in such way to protect their dearest.

Which pairs they made?