Chapter Four: Dobby's Visit

"Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger!" Hagrid gasped as they watched the Quidditch match.

Slytherin was beating Gryffindor, 90 to 30. Harry and Draco were now racing for the Golden Snitch. Y/N with the Gryffindor's standing next to Hermione with Ron on the other side of her.

"That's been tampered with, that has!"

"I'll stop it!" Ron exclaimed, bringing out his broken wand.

Y/N looked to him in shock. Surely he wasn't thick enough to try and help Harry with a broken wand.

"Are you serious?" Y/N asked sarcastically.

"What? So you're fine with Harry getting hurt now?" Ron questioned him, keeping his wand up.

"No! Even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry, Y/N is just as concerned as you are!" Hermione scolded Ron, forcing him to lower his arm.

Harry dashed around the stands with his broom, the Bludger destroying everything it's path as Draco watched with a smile. Y/N grew anxious watching Harry and Draco argue in the middle of the match when Harry suddenly started flying towards the Golden Snitch once more, Draco trailing off faster, getting ahead of him. The two went under the stands, away from everyone's view making the crowd more anxious.

"I hope they're both alright." Y/N muttered, holding onto the railings, trying to get a closer look as they emerged.

"Draco!" Y/N yelled, watching Draco fall off his broom, groaning.

"Y/N, you can't!" Hermione yelled at him when he tried to jump over the railings to get to his brother.

Y/N bit his lip, watching Harry who also fell off his broom.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch! Gryffindor wins!" The announcer called, letting everyone know that the match was over.

Y/N instantly ran out to see his friend and brother with Ron and Hermione behind him. Y/N ran towards Draco who was now standing, unable to move much from the pain he was in.

"Y/N-" Draco was cut off by a tight hug from his brother.

"I'm glad you're alright." Y/N mumbled before letting go of him.

"Blimey, Y/N. If my bones weren't broken before, I'm sure you've broken them now!" Draco exclaimed dramatically.

"Sorry, dear brother. I was worried your ugly face would get even uglier." Y/N chuckled, patting him on the shoulder.

"Rude." Draco scoffed.

"I'm sorry for getting you angry." He mumbled so quietly that Y/N barely heard it.

"It's alright. We were brought up that way, but please, apologize to Granger." Y/N sighed, trying to change his brother's views.

"You want me to apologize to a Mudbl-" Draco cut himself off upon seeing the angry look on Y/N's face.

"I'll think about it." He sighed, making Y/N smile gently.

Y/N was happy his brother would at least think about it. It's a huge improvement. He nodded towards Draco who was now being escorted away by his fellow Slytherin friends before walking towards Harry and the others.

"What happened here?" Y/N asked, kneeling down beside Hermione, leaving Draco standing behind with the crowd.

"Harry broke his arm." Hermione replied, not taking her eyes off of him.

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Lockhart came out from the crowd, immediately kneeling down next to Harry.

"He'll probably only make it worse." Y/N rolled his eyes, making Hermione nudge him slightly with her elbow.