Chapter Four: Dumbledore's Army

"Right. First we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out." Harry said, leading the newfound group towards the castle.

Everyone was dressed in warm clothes due to it being in the middle of winter. Y/N's hand was tightly wrapped around Hermione's, they're hands interlocked.

"The Shrieking Shack." Ginny suggested.

"It's too small." Harry sighed.

"One misfire of a spell and it'll be The Crumbling Shack." Y/N chuckled.

"Forbidden Forest?" Hermione spoke up.

"Not bloody likely." Ron spat.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny questioned.

"Who cares?" Hermione answered for him.

"I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?" Hermione beamed.

"Where's my Granger?!" Y/N dramatically gasped.

"Right here, stupid." Hermione chuckled, pulling him closer.

"Anyway, at least e know one positive thing that came from today."

"What's that?" Harry asked, completely oblivious.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermione grinned.

Harry smiled, feeling his crush on the Ravenclaw girl slowly being reciprocated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All student organizations are henceforth disbanded." Umbridge's voice echoed down the halls as Y/N tried to avoid anyone who tried to speak to him.

"Any student in noncompliance will be expelled."

"Granger!" Y/N yelled, slightly jogging to catch up to her.

Hermione, who carried a stack of books in her hands, turned around to face him, humming a response.

"Are you busy?" Y/N asked, panting in front of her.

"Well, I was just about to study..." Hermione answered, smiling at the sight of him.

"Great, so you're not busy." Y/N grinned, taking her pile of books in one arm before grabbing her hand, interlocking their fingers.

Hermione sighed, knowing she couldn't change Y/N's mind on taking her somewhere. She stayed quiet, enjoying Y/N's presence as he lead her through the halls.

"Where are we going?" Hermione asked him as he sneakily eyed every corner, making sure Umbridge wouldn't see them.

"Well... It's a bit hard to sneak off to our spot recently right?" Y/N spoke quietly, almost whispering.

"Right." Hermione nodded, her eyes locked onto his serious face.

"So I've decided to take you to my other spot." Y/N had a soft smile on his face, happy to be with Hermione.

"It's where I usually train."

"Y/N, listen about Ron..." Hermione shifted the conversation.

Y/N wasn't really listening, instead walking back and forth in the same hallway.

"Y/N?" She tried to get his attention.

"One minute." Y/N mumbled, walking one last lap across the hall.

Upon stopping, a door revealed itself making Hermione's face light up.

"You've found the Room of Requirement?!" Hermione gasped, having read about it from a book.