Chapter Seven: Prophecies

"How'd you get away?" Hermione asked as she, Y/N and Harry met up with Luna, Ron, Neville and Ginny on the bridge.

"Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty." Ginny answered, shivering at the memory.

"Told them I as hungry, wanted some sweets." Ron grinned, passing Harry and Hermione's wands over to them.

"They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves."

"Who's idea was that?" Y/N raised an eyebrow at the ginger haired boy.

"That was clever, Ron." Hermione smiled, elbowing Y/N.

"Has been known to happen." Ron looked at the ground with a shy smile.

"I guess it was alright." Y/N crossed his arms, looking away.

"It's like you'd rather die than admit I have good ideas." Ron groaned, losing his proud smile.

"How are we getting to London?" Neville asked.

Harry sighed, staring at the other four across from him.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you..." Harry uttered out, taking a glance at Hermione and Y/N as well.

"...but I've got you into enough trouble as it is."

Y/N chuckled before kicking Harry on the back of his knee, much like Hermione always did to him, causing the raven-haired boy to fall over.

"You're rather stupid for a hero." Y/N smirked at Harry who glared at him, dusting himself off.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate." Ron said, patting Harry on the back.

Harry took a deep breath, staring at all of his supportive friends.

"So how are we going to get to London?" Harry finally accepted their help.

"We fly, of course." Luna smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is crazy." Ron muttered, standing next to Ginny and Hermione.

Luna had suggested that they ride the thestrals but only she, Y/N, Neville and Harry could see them.

"How are we supposed to ride them? We can't see them."

"Oh, that's easy." Luna said softly, walking over to the three.

She took Ron's hand, leading him to one of the thestrals, helping him climb on.

"You'll just have to hold tight."

"No way am I letting my Granger ride something she can't see." Y/N muttered, cracking his neck.

He grabbed Hermione's hand, leading her towards his thestral.

"I know you're scared of heights, Granger." Y/N held her hand tight.

"Good thing you're unbelievably short."

"Am not!" Hermione exclaimed as Y/N lead her onto the thestral.

"I would have you know, I am average height!"

"Mhm. Mhm." Y/N chuckled, getting her safely holding on.

"Then why is it that I am nearly a full head taller than you?"

"You're just tall." Hermione muttered as Y/N took his place behind her, wrapping an arm around her and holding onto the thestral with the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------