Capitel 7

Jungwoo looked at the boy with no emotion on his face. Jisung wasn't sure if Jungwoo was hurt, angry or happy. He doesn't show any emotions towards the younger one and Jisung gets frightend even more.
Suddenly Jungwoo drops everything and turns away from the stove. He walks towards Jisung with slow steps and this worries the boy even more. He pushes himself into his chair and he's already pushing his fingernails into the wood of the chair. His heart is racing and his hands are starting to sweat. His hands could slip away anytime, they are already that wet.
Jungwoo is now standing directly in front of Jisung and is looking down at him from above. Jisung feels super uncomfortable and gets even more scared.
'What if he kills me now because I lied to him?'

That was the first thought the boy had. He immediately closed his eyes and lowerd his head. His body is completely tense and his heart is beating like it's having a race with a Bugatti Chiron.
He's already expecting the worst, but what Jungwoo dies next, he never would have expected that and he doesn't really know how to react to it either.
Jungwoo wrapped both of his arms around Jisung and pulled the boy towards him. Jisung's eyes widen as he feels Jungwoo's cool skin on his face and hears his breath right next to his ear. Jisung would like to scream, but somehow he can't.
He is feeling well.

This surprises the boy. He hasn't felt this safe in years. And whether it is there or not, but Jisung feels love. Warm love that pulls him into a warm loving hug. Jisung never wants to lose that feeling again, but when he wakes up from his daydreams he realized that Jungwoo is the person who makes him feel that way, he slightly pushes himself away from Jungwoo.
"H-Hyung?" he asked softly. He's still surrounded by that warm feeling, which still dulls his senses a bit, but he's trying to stay focused.
"Jisung you can always come to me and I love skinship. If you feel like taking my arm to feel safe then do it. I don't care," says Jungwoo, ruffling the boy's hair before he goes back to Jisung's food.

"I told you he wouldn't mind," Jisung then hears someone say from the kitchen door. He looks at the person and recognizes Taeyong with his now empty glass.
Jisung doesn't have an answer and just looks at him.
"I hope you can trust us soon, too, because we're trying to trust you too," says Taeyong before disappearing from the kitchen again.
"Why do you want to trust me?" Jisung asked himself quietly, but Jungwoo could hear it.
"Because from now on we'll live with you. You're part of this family now and family sticks together. But since you're human, you have to prove yourself, just like we have to prove ourselves to you," explain Jungwoo and Jisung can understand it, but a few questions still remain.
"But I never wanted to be part of your family," says Jisung.

Those words hurt Jungwoo, but it's also understandable.
"I know, but now you have no other choice," says Jungwoo and gives Jisung a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. "Eat," he says, and wants to leave.
"Why?" throws Jisung into the room while staring hungrily at the plate.
"Why do I have to become a part of your family. This Jaemin doesn't like me and certainly a few of the others either. Just let me go back home. I'll never bother you again. I'll go far away. I won't tell anyone about you and let you do the things you want. Even if I can't approve that what you are doing to the children, but I just want to live my own life again," says Jisung desperately and now looks at Jungwoo with tears in his eyes.

Jungwoo can understand Jisung's situation, but he can't help. Everything has a reason and Jisung's stay with them also has a reason. It's just not time for answers yet.
"I'm sorry Jisung," Jungwoo says, then leaves the boy alone in the kitchen.
Once Jungwoo is gone, Jisung bursts into tears and thinks about his home.
Jisung is an innocent boy who has alwqys followed rules all his life and now he has such a life.
"It doesn't make any sense," he says to himself.
"Mum... Dad... where are you?" he says quietly and cries some more, but stays quiet.

But his crying does not go unnoticed. Some of the others wanted to go into the kitchen to get something to eat, but were stopped by Jungwoo, who was still waiting on the wall by the kitchen door. They all heard the boy's sobs and heartbreaking words. They felt bad, after all Jisung is just a kid and the youngest of them all. They understand his situation but cannot help him yet.
It still takes. He will soon find out, but they doubt whether the situation will improve then. Jisung will not respond well to the answers. So they decided to first gain his trust and integrate him into the family, so maybe it will be easier for him, but they fear there is still a long way to go.

"We just have to give him more time," Lucas tells his husband, who is suffering the most from Jisung's condition. Unfortunately, it was also just a tactic ot the end of the others that Jungwoo got close with Jisung first, because he and Sicheng are the warmest of them. They were supposed to gain his trust first.
"Time isn't the issue. We will have enough of that. But I'm afraid his heart will be too weak for the truth," says Taeyong, looking at the others without emotion.
"But will he understand?" Mark asks his father. But this question will remain unanswered, just like Jisung's questions.
It's just too early for answers.
But the day of the answers will come...

.

.

.

.

YAS ANOTHER UPDATE ON THE SAME DAY!

I was supposed to learn, but it was boring and I needed to distract myself a bit, so I wrote another chapter.