Capitel 14

(I put the song in)

🎶 Wolves asleep amidst the trees
Bats all swaying in the breeze
But one soul lies anxious, wide awake
Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths

For your dolly polly sleep has flown
Don't dare let her tremble alone
For the Witcher
Heartless cold
Paid in coin of gold
He comes, he'll go, leave naught behind
But heartache and woe
Deep, deep woe

Birds are silent for the night
Cows turned in as daylight dies
But one soul lies anxious wide awake
Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths

My dear dolly polly shut your eyes
Lie still, lie silent utter no cries
As the Witcher
Brave and bold
Paid in coin of gold
He'll chop and slice you
Cut and dice you
Eat you up whole
Eat you whole   🎶

Jisung sits bolt upright in his bed as the melody echoes in his mind. He was sure it was his mother's voice, but he couldn't remember the song.
" As the Witcher...Brave and bold...Paid in coin of gold... He'll chop and slice you...Gut and dice you", those were the last words in the song. But what did that mean? Jisung could no longer see a reason behind the current events. First the kidnapping by monsters, then this dream in which he had a brother and now this lullaby about being eaten. What did it all mean?
Jisung just flops down on his bed and lets his mind wander.

He remembers yesterday and what Yuta did to him. Jisung can still remember that he first sat scared in front of a door and the next moment he was standing in the kitchen where his dream took place.
The boy... Minyung, really is his brother and his brother hurted him. His father kicked him out of the house and he has never seen his brother since then ever again.
Jisung remembers the day like it was yesterday. He was so young and didn't understand why his brother was so mad at mum and dad, but now he knows.
His parents lied to him for years. They kept something from Jisung and his brother and the worst part is Jisung still doesn't know it or he has forgotten it again like this memory.

"Maybe I already know the answers, but I just can't remember them anymore," Jisung notices and it's possible.
Who knows how many useful insights Jisung has in his head. He has to ask Yuta what he found out. He finally needs answers.
So he gets up and leaves his room. He has never left his room with such sure and strong steps as today. He found a motivation that makes him stronger and Jisung likes that.
He goes down the familiar stairs and first looks in the kitchen, but there he only comes across Doyoung, Jeno and YangYang.
"Ah, good morning Jisung, or should I say afternoon," Doyoung greets him with a smile and only now does Jisung notice that it's already three o'clock in the afternoon.

"I slept so long?" he asks in horror.
"Yesterday was a hard day for you. Yuta took a lot of strength of you," explains Doyoung and Jisung just nods in understanding.
"Speaking of Yuta, do you know where he might be?" Jisung asks. But the three just look at each other.
"No, I'm sorry," Jeno finally replies and Jisung lets out a disappointed sigh.
"Okay thanks anyway", Jisung thanks and then wanted to keep looking, but Doyoung stops him.
"Jisung, you should eat something. You're looking pale," says doyoung, pointing to Jisung's face, but Jisung doesn't have time for that.
"Sorry Hyung, but I have to look for answers", and then Jisung runs on.
"Hyung? Answers?" Doyoung wonders since Jisung  never called him Hyung and what answers is he looking for.

Jisung continues to run into a large hall he has never been to. When he enters the hall, he sees Johnny, Taeyong, Jaehyun and many others sitting on several couches.
"Hay," he says to draw attention to himself and he also looks around for Yuta, but he isn't there.
"Hay Jisung, you're awake again. Are you alright?" Johnny asks worried and Jisung is a bit surprised because he didn't expect it, but he doesn't have time for that either.
"Yes, I'm feeling better, but tell me... does one of you know where Yuta is?" Jisung asks and looks around frantically.
"The last time I saw him was in the library over there, but that was two hours ago," Haechan replies and Jisung is very grateful to him.
"Thanks Hyung. I'll go on then," he says and before anyone can stop him, he has already disappeared through the door.
"Hyung? He's never called me that before," says Haechan in amazement, and the others noticed it too.

Unfortunately, when Jisung opens the library door, he only sees one person sitting in it and that's not Yuta.
"Hay Sicheng," he says, sounding a little disappointed.
"Oh hello Jisung. What brings you here?" Sicheng asks the boy as he puts down the book in his hand and gives the boy his full attention.
"I'm looking for Yuta," Jisung says and I sit down on a chair because of exhaustion.
"You're looking for my husband? Why is that?" Sicheng asks. And now Jisung is a bit surprised.
"Your husband?" he asks.
"Yes. He and I have been married for a few years and Shotaro is our son," says Sicheng, and Jisung is shocked. Then it occurs to him that he hardly knows this family at all. But he doesn't have time to ask any more questions now.
"Okay, but do you know where your husband is?" Jisung asks and Sicheng nods.

"Yes, but why do you need him?" Sicheng asks.
"I need answers and I think Yuta can help me there," Jisung explains and Sicheng understands.
"Well then I want to take you to him," he says and stretches out his hand to the boy and to his amazement Jisung accepts it without hesitation.
They then walk up a long flight of stairs together and then enter a hallway that is even longer and spooky than the one with Jisung's room.
"This is our floor. Yuta's, me and Shotaro's," explains Sicheng and Jisung understands.
"This is his study room. That's where he meditates or thinks a lot," explains Sicheng before knocking on the door. Not a second later you can hear a "yes" shout.
"Yuta darling. You have a visitor", says Sixheng and then the door opens.
"Jisung? What's the matter?" the older man asks in surprise.
"We need to talk!"