Capitel 26

Jungwoo really thought he had finally gotten through to the boy and had rebuilt a closer relationship. He thought he could finally get the boy to trust him and the others, but that was not the case. When Jungwoo had not seen the boy for another two days, he wanted to go to him and invite Jisung to dinner. They had planned a family dinner together, also as somehow as compensation for what the boy had to go through the last few weeks, but when Jungwoo stood at Jisung's room door, he got no answer.

"Jisungie are you there? This is Jungwoo," he shouts as he waited in front of Jisung's room door. But he got no answer. "Jisung we wanted to invite you to dinner. Doyoung got a cookbook from the city. He said it would be a feast." Jungwoo tried to persuade him, but Jisung still didn't say anything. Jungwoo exhales heavily. "If you decide to do so, come down at 6pm. We're all waiting for you," Jungwoo says before walking down to the others.

"And? Is he coming tonight?" asks Taeyong, who had been waiting impatiently for the younger one. Jungwoo looks sadly at the ground.
"He didn't answer me. He may come, but I don't think so ," Jungwoo replies, dropping into the chair. The others in the living room look at Jungwoo sadly. They can see how much the boy has grown in Jungwoo's heart and that it makes him sad how little Jisung trusts them. However,they can't blame the boy. After all, they kidnapped him, locked him up here, and he had to witness horrible things.

"When the time is right, he will trust us," Jaemin assures him, who wants to cheer up Jungwoo.
"And when is it? I mean, the boy has been here for several weeks now and we are not one step further. He doesn't trust us, he knows what monsters we are, but we don't know what he is. How are we ever supposed to get answers if we can't talk to him," Jungwoo exclaims desperately. Jungwoo is right, they know absolutely nothing about the boy. They also no longer tried to sneak into his memories because they don't want to take the risk of seriously hurting the boy or taking something important away from him. However, they do not get any answers and that makes one and the other frustrated.

"We still have time, don't we? I mean Jisung won't go out on his own and look for answers," Jaehyun says as a joke, but Jungwoo only gives him a certain look and he immediately falls silent.
"I think it's unfair that he was ripped out of his family as such a young kid and he can't even remember it," Jungwoo says, hanging his head back.
"Oh, family, by the way. We still have to find out who this Minyung is. If he really is Jisung's brother, then maybe he can give us answers," says Yuta and then the others remember it again.

"That's right. I completely forgot about the boy," says Mark. "But if it's really true what Jisung's memory has revealed, then he's a vampire, and if that's the case, then we have other problems," says Jaemin, thinking of the war that could be ahead of them.
"Jaemin don't worry about it. You are my son. I won't leave you alone," says Taeyong, taking his son's hand in his. "Dad I know you mean well, but you know what happens when someone from not succubus or vampire blood interferes," says Jaemin and Taeyong knows he's right, but he can't let his son go to war alone just because he was born a succubus.

.

Something that never made sense about the whole story. Why can a Pegasus creature and a phoenix give birth to a succubus, an elf boy and a basilisk?
Well, that's actually quite simple in the DNA of every monster there is the gene of every monster species and the moon decides at the day of birth which gene is expressed. So they could actually say that every creature is the same only with different characteristics, but every monster is too proud of its own powers for them to see this. There was only one man in history who recognized this and that was the old king, but unfortunately he died. So it can be said that it is unfair to Jaemin and Xiaojun that they are drawn into the war, because they are not to blame for becoming what they are. The moon has decided this and only the moon alone knows why.

.

"I'm certainly not going to send my son to the war of idiots. He's still a child himself," says Doyoung and protests. Doyoung has become very overprotective towards his children since the death of his husband. Of course, this is understandable, but if it really comes to the point that there is a war, he has no chance to protect Xiaojun.
"Dad it's fine. I'm not the kind of kid you think anymore and Jeno is much stronger than you think," says Xiaojun and looks at his brother, who doesn't really care. As a Phoenix, Jeno has nothing to fear anyway, because he's immortal. Phoenixes keep rising from their own ashes...

"I know, but I can't help it...", Doyoung says meekly and every parent knows how Doyoung feels. They all love their children very much and no one ever wants to lose them, but sometimes they have no choice.
Life for them is anything but fair...
"We wanted to slowly make something to eat. Who knows, maybe our guest will come after all," says Sicheng to lift the mood again, but that only works halfway. "Do that. I grab some of the guys and go to the library to look for a Minyung in the storybooks. If he's really a vampire, then he must have a biological monster parent somewhere," Yuta says.

"Then he must definitely be registered in the magical family line," says Mark and he is right. The magical family line is a magical tree that indicates every family from each monster kingdom. As soon as the children are born, they are magically written in the book and so you can find out every monster from this book. At least if it exists and still exists. If it should die, it will be crossed out and the branch rots.
"That's a good idea. Didn't we had that idea earlier?" asks Johnny. "Because we had other things to do," says Jungwoo and immediately everyone knows what he means... the children.

Fortunately, they can cross out and forget this part of their lives. Revenge on innocents is never a solution and it does not bring peace to life. It only indebts you more and lets you sink even deeper into grief and pain. So while the boys are looking for the boy in the book, Doyoung, Taeyong, Jungwoo, Sicheng and Taeil start cooking. They try to cook everything exactly according to the recipe and make enough so that if Jisung does not come, they can at least put something aside.

After hours of cooking and preparing it is finally 6 pm and everyone is sitting at the table. Only Yuta wanted to search for Minyung any further.
"He didn't seem to be coming," says Shotaro, and they all agree. They still had hope, but it seems they still have a long way to go with Jisung. They are curious how this will develop, but they do not give up yet, especially not Jungwoo. He wants to make up for his mistakes and give the boy a family he has never had before.

When the boys have finished eating, a frantic Yuta comes running into the dining room. His face is bright red and he trembles all over. He gasps hard and Sicheng immediately runs to his husband and lends him a helping hand.
"Yuta, what happened?" asks Johnny.
"Minyung... he... he is...", says Yuta, but he lacks air in his lungs.
"Jungwoo help him ," says Taeyong, and Jungwoo helps Yuta breathe freely again. "And?" asks Taeyong impatiently.
"Minyung... He's THE monster," says Yuta and everyone falls silent all of a sudden.

.

.

.

》Little Reminder《
.

.

.

.

"When the monster's monster is found, a vicious war will break out between them hated kingdom and it will only end when one of the kingdoms has fallen and not one of the losing Kingdom remains"

____

I want to apologies for my late update. I'm really sorry. I hope that I'm better now and can continue my book and finally finish it.
But just a little warning or better said remark... this book isn't even near the ending. I have so many ideas and stories that still needs to happen. I even made alist and I have a feeling, that I won't finish this list ever, BUT I'm back for first.

So I hope you enjoyed it. This time from another view...

Stay tuned and stay excited for the upcoming chapters...

~chichi