Capitel 39

Jisung woke up in a sweaty state and looked around as if he didn't know where he was. It took him a few seconds to realize where he was and that his dream was actually a memory.
"It can't be true...", Jisung whispered to himself.
He thought about the fairy and what she said to him, well, his younger self back in the days.

Jisung was still fighting with the knowledge that he is supposed to be a prince. No, not only a prince, but the grandson prince from THE king, who also is supposed to be the chosen one.
That chosen one, who is supposed to spread peace and love. That one, who is supposed to stop the underworld war and protect the king from the new vampire king.

It was to much for Jisung. He can't and won't believe what's happening right now.
A few months ago he was still a normal human boy, who didn't even believe in any kind of supernatural beings and now he supposed to be one of them.
He is one of them.

Jisung is on of those monsters?!

"NO! NEVER WILL I EVER BE ON OF THEM!", he screamed angry, but also scared. He immediately stood up and ran out of his room.
He can't stay here any second longer. He has to leave and disappear. He has to go far away and walk away from this craziness.
He will just forget everything that happened to him in the past few months. He forgot it once, he can do it again, right?

He just walked and walked. He even passed Yuta, Jungwoo and some others, but he ignored them. He just walked and he almost felt invincible, because no one could or did stop him.
He walked out of the castle and into the forest. And doesn't know where to go or where to hide.
He just wants to disappear. He really hoped that the earth would just swallow him and all of his memories.
It was to much pressure.

He was scared...

Scared of what could happen to him.
Scared of what the others would think if they find out.
Scared of the war, he was supposed to stop.
Scared of dying...

He was scared and he was not ashamed of running away from his problems. He was just a boy. Human or not, he didn't know what he was supposed to do and never could imagine himself in the center of a war, where people are fighting and killing each other. He can't imagine himself infront of the vampire king and defeat him.

The king saved them once, so he could do it again.
He doesn't care if the king was his grandfather. He didn't remember much about the old guy, so why should he care? He definitely doesn't care about his so called 'father'.
But his mother...
He saw her.
He felt her warm touch.
He was longing for her love.
He wanted her to protect him from this gruel world and from the responsibility.
He really did need her.

But where was she? Where did she hide herself and his twin brothers from his fathers hand?
"Mum where are you? I need you", Jisung whispered.

He only now did notice, that he was sitting on the cold and dirty floor and leaned his back against a tree. He also noticed that he was shaking and tears stained his face.
He was scared, alone and cold.
He had no one.
No one that cared for him.
No one that loved him.
No one that missed him...
And no one that needed him more than just for protection.

"My little prince..."