Capitel 49

Jisung was very nervous. He was currently on his way to the castle of his family. But he wasnˋt alone. Yuta, Jungwoo and Taeyong are going with him, so they could explain the situation. They all hope for the best.
"Taeyong", Jisung asks and the older one looks at him. "Hmm?"
"Did you guys found anything, if it would be possible for me to stay here or do I have to go up there?", Jisung asks and Taeyong looks sad.

"No, sadly not. We only found information that you have to to go up there. There is sadly no other option, but it also says that you have the oppurtunity to visit earth every full moon and that round about once a month", Taeyong explains and Jisung doesn't look that happy. But he also thinks that once a month is more than enough. He won't change his mind. He will become the next moongod and save his friends-

Friends? He called his kidnappers, friends. Why would he do that?
But Jisung doesn't have a chance to think about it, because he just arrived at the castle and Jungwoo taps him on his shoulder. "Are you ready?", he asks the younger one and Jisung just nods.
They walk towards the gates, where the guards talk with Taeyong. Jisung just stays silent the whole time. He can't talk right now and just wants to think. In his mind he is already meeting his biological family. He thinks what he wants to say to them and what their responds could be. He imagine his dad getting angry at him and wants to get rid of him again.

He can't do it. He can't face the same person again, who already abondon him one time. Jisung suddenly stops. He didn't even noticed, that they are already in the hallway of the castle.
"Jisung you okay?", Yuta asks him while putting his hand on his shoulder. Jisung shakes his head. "I can't do this. It's to much. I can't face him again. It's just to much", he whimpers and he feels embarassed. He never showed his weak side infront of them. He never wanted to. He wanted to be strong. He needs to be strong, but he feels so weak right now. He just wants to run away again and leave, but he can't. He promised Doyoung he would help them.

"It's okay Jisung. We are here with you. We will stay beside you the whole time and won't leave you alone", Yuta reasures him. "We won't let him hurt you this time", Taeyong says and smiles at him. Jungwoo just nods and so does Jisung. He can do it. He is not alone. He has his... his friends.
So, they continue to walk. At the end of the hall one of the guards open a big door, which lead to the throne hall.
"Okay, let's do this", Jisung says. Then they walk towards the people at the throne. On the throne is sitting the king, Jisung's grandfather and the queen, Jisung's grandmother. He hasn't seen them in more than a decade.
And right beside was the man he whished never to see again. Park Chanyeol...

"Father...", Jisung whispered, but it was completely silent in the hall, that everyone heard him. Immediately all gazes were in him. "What?", Chanyeol asked confused, but in an instant all three of them recognized him, as if he had never changed. "J-Jisung?", the queen asked first and Jisung just nod. The queen stood up and practically ran at Jisung to hug him.
"H-Hi granny", Jisung whispered into the hug and the queen start to cry even more. "Oh my lovely prince, where have you been the last ten years?", granny asked his beloved grandson and Jisung just shook his head, while trying to hold his tears.

"Park Jisung, is it really you?", the king asked in a strong voice and Jisung breaks of the hug, to look at his grandfather, which he loved, back then, very much. "Yes, you majesty", Jisung said, while bowing, but the king stopped him as he walked towards him and put a hand on the youngers shoulder. "Don't be stupid", the king said and Jisung was confused. "You are my grandson and if I remember correctly  love you way too much for any formalities", his grandfather said and hugged him too. "Pops I missed you so much", Jisung said and it was the truth.

Even though he only remembered them since a few days, he still missed them, as if he never forgot them.
"I missed you too... son", said another voice. "F-Father?", Jisung asked while breaking of this hug too, to look at his father. "I am sorry what i have done and I feel very sorry. I tried to get you back, but someone took you away", Chanyeol said and Jisung was confused. "B-But you ordered the guard to get rid of me?", Jisung aske confused and now his father was confused. "What? No, I did not order something as stupid as this. I gave you to that guard, yes, but he was supposed to bring you to the hiding home for the royal family. But when I went there to get you, you were gone and so were the guard. I searched for you everywhere", he said and Jisung was still confused.

"But why are you sorry then?", Jisung asked. "Because I was a bad father. I blamed the death of your mother on you. I am sorry that I was such a horrible father", he apologized and Jisung couldn't believe what he heard. All the time he thought his father wan ted to get rid of him, but the guard was the reason he grew up with Rose and Minyung.
"B-But mother isn't dead", Jisung said and now Chanyeol was confused. "What? What do you mean?", Chanyeol asks.
"Jisung, i am sorry to interrupt, but we are kind of in a hurry", Jungwoo said and it was true. The war is preading... fastly. "Yes, you are right. I will tell you later dead, but for now I need to talk with you pops", Jisung said and his grandfather nods.

"What is it you need?"
"I am the descandent of the moongodess and she told me to become the mongod fully, I need to activate the ring that you gave me once", he explained to his grandfather and he didn't looked as suprised as Jisung thought he would be.
"I knew this day would come sooner or later. Come with me. I will help you", his grandfather said and so Jisung followed his pops to the royal library.

"What are we doing here?", Jisung asks, while he is pushed down on a seat. "This process is difficult and maybe painful, but don't worry I will be here with you, but before we start I need to tell you something", his pops starts to explain. Jisung listens carefully. "When you were a baby I gave you the ring. I put it into your mind, because I knew you were stronger than anyone else in this family. It was a difficult process and I needed the help of Luna, the current moongodess as you may know. She helped me to put the ring into your mind and also told me how to help you activate it. Everything went well and I wanted to tell you everything about once you turned sixteen, but then you got kidnapped and we never found out were you were. By the way, you have a lot of explaining to do, young man", Pops scolded him and Jisung didn't know why. It wasn't his fault he got kidnapped.

"Okay so I will help you activate it now, but remember... don't fall for their traps. Just listen to your heart. You are a good and kind boy. You can do this", he exlpained and Jisung was once more confused. "Whose traps-", but before he could ask any more questions everything went black.