Capitel 38

Jisung was back in the castle and it seems like no one noticed that he was gone. He was tired and cold, so he decided to get something to eat and a hot tea. He walked into the kitchen and made himself a soup and brew a tea. Then he just sat down on the big and empty table and enjoyed his meal.
He kind of felt lonely, but he also didn´t want to talk to the others, because they still creept him out.
He just hoped to see his mother again.

He already missed he dearly...

As Jisung was daydreaming about lying in his mothers arm and finally get the he thinks he deserved, Doyoung walked into the kitchen. At first he didn´t noticed the younger human, until he turned around and immediatly oticed the boy, who noe had tears in his eyes. Doyoung was shocked, because not only did the boy cry, but also did he saw the human for the first time in almost a week. Just yesterday was the human in his bed... alsmost dead.

"Jisung?", Doyoung asked with a soft voice and Jisung immediately flinched. "I am sorry I didn´t mean to acre you", he apologized and sat two chairs away from the boy, but his eyes never left the boy. Jisung eventually noticed his tears and got rid of them. "W-What are you doing here?", Jisung asked, even though it was a dumb question. It is his home, not Jisungs, but still... Jisung thought Doyoung wouldn´t get out of his room, due to the situation with his boys. "Oh... ehm... I was thirsty", he almost whispered and showed the bottle of water. Jisung just noded and ate his soup again.

"And you? Why were you crying?", Doyoung asked trying to make a conversation with the boy. "None of your business", Jisung answered a bit harsh, but immediately regret it, because he new Doyoung wasn´t at fault for his emotions. But Jisung felt embarassed. "I´m sorry, I didn´t mean to-", Jisung immediately wanted to apologize, but Doyoung interrupted him. "No it´s fine. You are right, it´s none of my buisness. I mean we are still those monsters in your eyes that kidnapped you", Doyoung said and Jisung just looked down. He didn´t mean to be so harsh to the older.

"Ehm... I have a question, but you don´t have to answer if you don´t want to", Jisung tried to change the topic. "Yeah, what is it?", Doyoung noe looked at Jisung again. "Well, I am not very familiare with this whole supernatural world, but I wanted to know what is up with the whole war topic?", he asked and didn´t knew if Doyoung was the right one to ask. "Huh, this war is bullshit, but we can´t do anything", Doyoung whispered and leaned back. Jisung could clearly see the tears in Doyoungs eyes and immediately regret that he asked and bit his lip. But Doyoung wasn´t mad or anything.

"This war is initiated by the new vampire king, because he not only wants to be the king of the new vampire kingdom, but from the whole underworld and if he achieves that he could be almost invincible. Which would mean that he would attack the almighty king again and could win. You have to know that after the almighty king was in war the last time, he almost lost. Which is why he gave all his powers to prevent any worse damage. But that also meant that he had to hide from everyone in order to protect himself and his family. Since then no one disturbed the peace ever again, but now with the vampire king it could get worse again. The new vampire king is already very powerful, but he is greedy. So, he wants more. He wants to kill the almighty king and be the new almighty king", Doyoung explains and Jisung is even more confused.

"But if the almighty king lost all his powers then he wouldn´t be almighty anymore, would he?", Jisung asked confused and Doyoung chuckled. "Power not only lies in our abilities Jisung. Power also means to be a reliable and loyal person. Even though the king had to hide from everyone, he still protect his land and the kingdoms from any enemy. He has power which you could never imagine", Doyoung says with a smile. "Then why does he not end this war?", Jisung asked. "Well, that is a good question. But you have to know that the king is also only a old person or monster as you say. He can´t help with everything. He protected us for decades and now itś our time to protect him. That is why the succubusˋ and phoenixˋ are out there to prevent the vampire king to gain more power", Doyoung explains and it makes sense.

"But who even is that new vampire king? From were does he suddenly apear and how did he get so powerful?", Jisung continues to ask. "No one knows. Not even the other vampires, but they don´t ask questions. They are just happy to be back, because they were hiding for years. No one ever liked them. They a bloodthirsty beasts, who just wants to kill."
Jisung just noded. He wanted to know who that new vampire king was and why he wanted to be so powerful. Would he let the other creatures live, if he became the new almighty king or would he kill them all, besides the other vampires?

Jisung head became dizzy, so he decided to lie down. He bid his goodbyes to Doyoung and left to his room. But not before Doyoung said something. "I am glad you are back. We missed you", he said and Jisung didn´t said anything. It only made him more dizzy.
He was glad when he was in his room and there was no Jungwoo. He just wanted silence and sleep. so he closed his eyes and lay down.

.

.

Jisung woke up in a garden. Is this a new memory? Jisung looked around , but there was no one else, besides him. He kind of knew that he was back in his real home, the castle. He also noticed that it was already dark and the moon was high up. He starred at the moon. He was beautiful and kind of pulled Jisung in. Jisung just continued to stare at the moon, until something came from the sky to Jisung.

It was a little fairy. She was as big as Jisung head and had little wings. She smiled at Jisung and landed right in his hands. "Hewo wittle faiwy", Jisung said in babish language. "Hello little prince", she giggled and Jisung giggled too. "I am Lonna and I am your guardian fairy", she said and Jisung looked confused. "Sungies guardian fawy?", he asked and she noded with a smile. "I am and I am here to tell you a little secret", she said and Jisung eyes glowed in couriosity. "You, my little prince, are the chosen one", she said.

"Chown one?", Jisung didn´t understand a word. "Yes my little prince. The moon princess , Luna, herself  chose you to cary on her destiny to protect every creature on this world and to bring peace and love in all of their hearts", she explained further. "I wike wove", Jisung said with a big gummy smile. The fairy giggled at his cuteness. " I know. I like it too. I have the honour to inform you about your  future, but the highness also has a request", she said. "With the great power to protect everyone and to ensure peace, you have to give up all of your abilities", she said kind of sad.

"But I wike my powers", Jisung said sadly. He loved to let flowers grow again and he also could bring dead animals back to life. He always had these abilities, but no one knew about them. "I know darling, but you can´t be one of them, if you choose to be the next Luna", she explained and Jisung was in a conflict. he looked up at the moon and he loved it. Then he looked at the flowers that he was growing recently. "Otay. I choose Luna"; he said with determination. The fairy smiled widely and then twirled around Jisung head.

And the next second he felt how his power left him, but another even more powerful power tingled throu his body. "No you have to be careful. You won´t get your abilities until you will remember this very moment. So be careful little one. I will be there as soon as you need me, I promise", the fairy said and then disapeared again. Jisung just smiled happily and continued to play with his flowers, but soon realised that he really lost  his abilities, which made him sad.
"Prince Jisung!", someone screamed for him and he looked up. It was one of his nannys. "My prince. Your father is waiting for you. Come with me", she said and that is how Jisung became the chosen one and due to his age, he didn´t remember this day. Until now.