Capitel 45

"Jisung are you alright?", Doyoung asked the younger, a little bit concerned. Jisung was in a state of shock for at least three minutes and Doyoung didn't know why. He didn't notice his slip up.
Actually all of them knew who Jisung was or at least they guessed it. In the last few days, when Jisung hid himself from them, they talked about him.

Flashback

"Hyung we really should talk about Jisung", Yuta stated as he walked into the big confrence room, where Taeyong and Jaehyun were discussing the next meeting.
"What do you mean?", Taeypng asked confused. Yes, he noticed that Jisung is hiding from them, but that's understandable, considering what happened.
"Jisungs memories... you remember how is was... well... in one of them, right?", Yuta asked and the older one nodded.

"Well, I remember them very clearly and they got me thinking. Jisung was very young in those memories, but I clearly could see is father and grandfather", Yuta continued but stopped for a second.
"And?", Jaehyun prompte him to continue to talk.
"I think... no, I am certain that Jisung is the descendant of The king", Yuta said and now the other two looked shocked. They didn't know what to think about the new information. They already guessed that Jisung might not be that much of a human as they thought at first, but that he is a descendant of The king...

"Are you sure Yuta?", Taeyobg asked in disbelief. He couldn't even imagine having a prince in their castle... not any prince... The prince.
"Yes, I am and I am also sure that Jisung knows it", Yuta continued. Now Jaehyun were frowning.
"Hoe would he know?", he asked.
"Well to begin with, he withhold himself from us, after he got some of his memories back. Even though he said he couldn't remember them I was it in his eyes. The fear, the realization, the anger", Yuta whispered the last part.

Of course would Jisung be mad. He hated them all. He hated monsters and now he is supposed to be one of them, after he grew up in the human world. Of course was he scared and wouldn't talk to them about it, but Taeyong hoped that he at least would talk to Jungwoo. He saw the connection between them, well before they messed it up.

"What should we do now?", Jaehyun asked, still processing the information he just gained.
"Well, obviously we tell the others. Maybe Jisung has secrets, but we won't have them in our family. We have to tell the other... All of them and then we can only hope, that Jungwoo could talk to him."

End of Flashback

"How do you know...? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?", Jisung screamed at Doyoung and the older one flinched from the sudden loud tone.
"Jisung please calm down. I can explain it, but you have to calm down", Doyoung tried to reason with the younger, but Jisung felt betrayed. Even though he never truly trusted them, he at least hoped they would tell him seometthing important as this. It's not like that is an unimportant information for his life.

"Then explain it to me. Explain how you know of something, that I only got to know in the last two days!", he still was angry and he didn't sit back down, but he tried to listen to Doyoung. He was sick of always being the last one to know anything. He was sick of being left out and that decisions are made over his head.
He just wantdd to have a little bit conteol in his life. Ever since he got kidnapped bybthem, he lost any control over his life.

He couldn't control his emotions.

He couldn't control his memories.

He couldn't control his future.

Everyone made the decisions for hkm, without letting him have a say in it.
Luna decided to make Jisung the next moongod.
Taeyong decided to kidnap him.
Chanyeol, his father, decided to abonden him.
Jisungs mother decided to leave him behind.
Rose decided to leave him behind.
Minyung decided to leave hum behind (even if he didn't remember him).
Jungwoo decided to betray him...

And to be honest the last one hurts him the most.

Yes he got know his mother and he loved he dearly, but Jungwoo was there for him when he was scared or alone. Jungwoo made him feel motherly love again. Jungwoo comforted him and made him laugh.
Jungwoo didn't abonden him... he only... hurted him... deeply.

"I am sorry Jisung if we made you uncomfortable or sad, but we thought it might be the best for you not to know... at least for now", Doyoung tried to explain, but Jisung could only scoff.
"And what made you think something as stupid as this? Why would I not want to know what I was or who I am... fun fact I still don't really know what I am or what I am capable of", he said.
"I am sorry Jisung, but we were also certain that you wouldn't believe us. You hate us and never would trust us, so we.decided to keep it a secret, but moe that we got to know that you are the new moongod, we... I need your help"he pleaded at Jisung.

Jisung looked at the older one. He did feel sad and guilty, because he is supposed to help him and apparently can help them, but he still does know nothing, about his new abilities or his status.
How could he ever prevent a war and stop a powerful vampire king.

"Okay, I will help you, but I need something in return", he finally said and Doyoung immediately looked at him with wide open eyes and a bright smile on his face.
"Of course, anything", Doyoung promised and Jisung just smiled satisfied.