Capitel 44

"Jisung! You have to come with me!"

"Doyoung? What are you doing here?", Jisung asked the man, who just suddenly appeared beside him, without noticing it. Doyoung looked at Jisung. Jisung could clearly see the tears that stained his face and he even felt more sorry for him.
"I have to talk to you. And I think you can already imagine what I want to say", Doyoung says and even though Jisung looked a bit scared, the older still grabbed Jisungs hand and pulled the boy with him.

Jisung could indeed imagine what the older one want to talk about and he isn't completely sure if he is ready, but he also knows that he can't escape the other. Sooner or later he has to tell them how he really feels about the situation and maybe... Just maybe they could help him with making a rational decision.

Doyoung and Jisung walked hand in hand through the forest and Jisung enjoyed it a bit. He enjoyed how he wasn't alone anymore and was with a familar person, that he once (kind of) trutsted. He enjoyed the silnece, that he missed for so long. Everyone wanted something from him or his mind was playing games with him. He was always exhausted physically and mentally. He was very grateful for the silence.
He trusted Doyoung and just blindly followed the older one, while enjoying the cool breeze and the birds noises.

In moments like this he missed his old home.
He used to take walks with his mother Rose a lot. Sometimes his dad was with them. Rose always held his little hand and showed him the way to a little waterfall, which he quickly named his 'favorite place'. Even though Rose left him, she was a good mother. He couldn't compare the warmth feeling he had with his real mother with Rose's warmth, but he still felt content and loved.
And due to the fact that he didn't remember his old family back then, he was the happiest child ever.

Rose was a good mother and Jisung loved her.

Jisung didn't noticed when they arrived at the castle, only when Doyoung pushed him on the couch in the living room. Jisung was at first confused, but then looked up at Doyoung with a questioning look.
"What did you want to talk about?", he said, while trying to sound cold. He still was mad at how they all acted with him and treated him.
He won't forgive them that easily.

Doyoung sighed and then took a seat right in front of the latter.
"I wanted to talk about the fact that you are the chosen one, but decide to ignore it and just want to run away from everything", he began and Jisung knew there was no going back.
"Listen, Doyoung, I only got to know it a few days ago and I am still not happy with it. I didn't chose to be the cosen one or... well... I did, but I was only a child and I still was part of your world, but so many things changed and I don't know where I stand right now", he tried to explain the best way he could and he shocked how good he put his feelings into words.

Doyoung listend closely and nodded while listening. He understood the decision and also why Jisung chose not to be the chosen one for now, but he still had to be selfish. He has two sons out there... fighting against a narcissitic bastard, who just wants power. He needs to at least try to save them and the only way he could think of was to find the chosen one... Jisung.

"I understand, but I also hope you understand that there are innocent children and husbands out there, fighting for all of us against a vampire bastard, so that he won't take over everything. They are dieing and exhausting themselves. You could help them. You could stop their suffering and stop this war for good." Doyoung knew that he was playing dirty. He was trying to make the younger feel guilty for not helping innocent people, but that was the only way he could think of.

"I know. But even if I wanted to help, I don't know how", Jisung finally announced.
"What do you mean?", Doyoung was confused. 'Shouldn't he know how to help them by now?'
"I talked to the current moon godess, but she just talked about this ring from the king, which contains all of his memories. They are supposed to have magical powers which should activate mine and then I can just help all of them or something like that, but I don't know where this ring is", Jisung rambled without a pause.

Doyoung was confused. Not the ring part, but that Jisung doesn't know where this ring is.
"But aren't you the prince? It must be your grand grand grandfather or something like this. You have to at least heard of the current place where this ring is", Doyoung pointed out and now Jisung was confused.
'How did Doyoung know that he is a prince, even the prince of The royal family?'
Jisung didn't say a word. He never mentioned to anyone in this castle that he was a prince or a... a monster.

He still won't accept the fact that he is indeed one of them.

"H-How...", Jisung couldn't form a complete sentence.
He was confused... irritated... shocked... even mad.
How in the fucking hell did Doyoung know what he is... who he is?