Capitel 31

So before I continue, I just wanted to tell you that I didn't forget this book and I continued writing a few chapters. I'm just prove-reading them and want to be 100 percent sure, that they are good, because this book is kind of important to me. It is the first book that I can put in all my imgaination and ideas into and until now I am quite happy with it. I want to apologize for all the readers that waited such a long time for an update, so I will give you this chapter in advance and as a reminder that I didn't forget it.
And to all the new readers I hope you enjoy this book and thank you for reading it. Now I don't want to hold you up... enjoy it.

~chichi

.

.

"Who are you and where is Taeyong?"

This guy infront of me has a stern look and kept his eyes on me the whole time. He just entered the house and walked past me. He immediatly knew where to go, which means he was here before, but I never saw him during the time I was here. I kind of felt uncomfortable with his eyes, so I decided I will show him my manners.
"Would like me to get you a drink or something else, while you are waiting for Taeyong?", I asked him. I was hoping he would say 'Yes' so I could leave him, but he just looked at me and shook his head.

"No, I would appreciate it, if you would answer a few questions, while we wait", he said and I knew that couldn't leave. "O-Okay" I answered hesitantly. "First of all what is your name?", he asks simply. "My name is Jisung", I said and was unsure if I should ask him back, but he answered my question for me. "I am Kim Suho, nice to meet you. Next question, why are you here?", he asked me and I sighed. "That's what I asked myself the last weeks too. I don't know why I am here" I answere truthfully and he just noded. "Okay, next one. Do you know what the others are?" he asked me with a raised brow.

"You mean if I know that the others are monsters? Yes I know. I don't know all of them, but a few. And I also know that they are liars", I whispered the last part, but I think he heard me. "Are you one of them?", I asked kind of scared know. I mean he knows Taeyong and I know that Taeyong only lives with his species. "Yes. I am a Phoenix like Jaehyun", he answered and I don't know much about Phoneix', but I know that they are dangerous. Well actually, they are all dangerous... even Jungwoo.

"O-Okay... I am leaving know. So if you excuse me", I said and was about to turn around, when he spoke up again. "I have one last question", he says and I hear him satnding up from the couch he was sitting on the whole time. I turned around and looked at him. "Where is your family?", he asked this question as if he knew something about my family and that made me look at him weirdly. But before I could answer his question, we heard the door open and a lot of voices filling the once silnce house.
"Suho?" I heard someone say and I turned around to look at Taeyongs eyes. "Jisung?" he then asked me and I just ignored him and the others and walked towards my room again.

I practically ran and as soon as I reached my room I locked the door behind me. Luckly, no one followed me. I walked towards my desk and pulled out all the ingredients for the potion.

a drop of unicorn blood

a blossom of the elf flower

a flash of the blood moon

Now I just have to mix them all together while saying the spell out loud and then I can drink it and get all my memories back...hopefully. I really hope it will work, if not I will just be were I was before. I need to know if I am really some kind of supernatural being and if my biological dad left me for dead and if my parents, which I thought were my real parents, are just my adoptive parents. Also I need to know what Minyung is to me. Is he really my brother or just some guy that got into my head? I have so many questions that I need answers to and I really hope my memories will help me to get them.

So I search for the paper where the spell was written on and put all the ingredients into one glass. But before I could even say the words on the paper I heard a knock on the door. I tried to ignore it, in the hope that the person would leave again, thinking that I am already asleep or just mad at them, I don't know. They should just leave me alone. I really don't need them know or ever. They still creep me out and with Suho being here, I don't know what that means.

But even after a few seconds of silence they are still here, because I can hear two people talking to each other and then there is a second knock followed. I sighed out loud. I know that they can just enter my room, even though I looked the door. So I quickly put everything back into the desk and walk over to the door. Before I open the door I Take a deep breath and try to calm down. My heart ist still racing from running upstairs and from being excited to eventually getting finally answers. When I open the door I look straight into Taeyongs, Suhos and Jashyuns face. They look at me with a slight smile, while I look at them with confusion written all over my face.

"Jisung we wanted to introduce you to Suho", Taeyong said and I still look at them confused. "We already got to know each other", I said not getting what they wanted from me. The last few day they left me alone and didn't talk to me. Jungwoo came sometimes, but even he payed less visits. I didn't mind, but I'm getting confused...why now?
"We heard, but we want to tell you why he is here and what it has to do with you", Jaehyun explained and now I was getting curious. "Okay, come in", I gestured into my room and stepped aside, so they could come in. I really wanted to get answers and if they have to say something I'm not saying no.