Capitel 25

blood moon

Jisung hasn't dared to leave his room for the last few days because he didn't want to run into Jungwoo anymore, but he can't lock himself in this room forever, he knows that. Luckily Jungwoo always brought him something to eat, otherwise he would probably have starved long ago.
Jisung gets out of bed and goes to his desk. He opens the drawer and sees a note and the vial of Jungwoo's blood.

"I need the Blood Moon Light," Jisung says, but it doesn't sound easy to get.
"How am I supposed to get light and that from a moon that was years ago," says Jisung, biting his lip thoughtfully. He thinks and thinks about who could possibly have it in this house.
He knows that Taeil is a fairy and they are said to be known for their collection of potions.
"Maybe he collected some of the blood moon, just in case," Jisung says to himself.

"I can only try it," says Jisung and thinks about it. He doesn't know what floor Taeil is on, and he doesn't know where Taeil could keep such potions.
"Who could I ask?" Jisung ponders. He needs someone stupid enough to buy his bad lies and not see bad intentions in Jisungs questions.
"Jungwoo...", Jisung says quietly and Jisung can't believe that there really is only Jungwoo as an option. WinWin would probably be gullible as well, but he is with Yuta and if Yuta finds out that Jisung need Blood Moon light, then this will not end well.

So Jisung makes his way to Jungwoo. He goes to his room door and knocks. Luckily for him, Jungwoo opens the door and not Lucas.
"Jisung?!" Jungwoo calls out in surprise, but immediately lets the boy into his room. It looks completely different than his. There are blankets and pillows everywhere and the bed is a huge four poster bed. Also, the ceiling looks like clouds and when he looks out the window, he doesn't see trees but a big garden.

"I didn't even know there was a garden here," says Jisung. "Yes, it's very big and beautiful, but we had to keep the door to the outside a secret in case you... well," Jungwoo says without finishing the sentence, but Jisung understands what the elder means.
"Why are you here Jisungie?" Jungwoo asks and sits down at a table. Jisung sits down opposite the older ones. "I just got bored and you're, well... the only person who could tell me anything and who I trusted," says Jisung, looking down at his hands. Jungwoo looked hurt at the boy for speaking in the past, but he took the chance.

"Of course. What do you want to know?" Jungwoo asks. "The house is so big and I'm afraid of getting lost. Maybe you could tell me who lives where and who belongs to whom. There are so many of you and it's all very complicated," says Jisung and Jungwoo has to smile slightly. "Okay I'll tell you something about this big house and its inhabitants." And so Jungwoo starts talking and Jisung listens intently. He actually just wants to know where Taeil's room is, but it's exciting.

"Wow, that's amazing and you all only got together because of this leader?" asks Jisung and Jungwoo nods. "And why exactly?" Jisung asks curiously.
"I can't tell you that, but you'll find out soon enough," says Jungwoo and then stands up.
"What do you mean by that?" Jisung asks in surprise, but at that moment Lucas came in.
"Oh Jisung you're here? Well, Doyoung cooked. Are you coming babe?" Lucas asks and Jungwoo nods.
"Are you coming too?" Jungwoo turns to Jisung.
"No, I can't trust the others yet," Jisung says honestly. He's still too scared of them.

"It's okay. I just hope you can trust us soon because we already do," Jungwoo says, and then the couple disappears. Jisung walks thoughtfully through the corridors. 'Why should they trust me?' Jisung is puzzled but keeps looking for Taeil's room. He wants to take the chance while they're all eating. So he can search the room undisturbed for a few minutes. When he finally found it, he enters the room. It's like a forest. Everything is made of wood and there are plants everywhere. It smells like fresh flowers and Jisung looks out the window again. But like his room, he can only see forest.

Jisung hurries and looks around the cupboards and actually finds a cupboard full of small bottles. Jisung read the labels.
"Sunlight, green roots, brown roots, moonlight...there it is...blood moonlight," he says, picking up a small bottle. "I can't take everything with me, that would attract attention," he says and searches his pockets and he actually had a vial with him, like the one with Jungwoo's blood. He fills it up and puts everything back neatly. He then quietly leaves the room and then runs as fast as he can to his room.

"Done," he says triumphantly, putting the blood moonlight to Jungwoo's blood. Jisung collapses on his bed tired and asleep.
"Now all that's missing is the elf flower," he says softly, before closing his eyes and falling asleep. But what Jisung didn't realize was that he was being watched the whole time.

"Oh Jisungie, you are so careless. Soon everything will come to an end and everything will be as it was before," says the person before he disappears from Jisung's room and crawls back into the shadow from which he came.

.

.

.

.

I'm back...

Well for the moment, because I don't know how long it will take me to write the next chapter.
I hope you can forgive me for my late updates.

Stay hydrated!

~chichi