Capitel 36

Jisung woke up again in a dark room. He tried to remember where he was. He didn´t know if he was in a memory again or in the reality. But as he looked around he recognized the room. It was indeed the one from the castle, where he was currently living.
He sat up and tried to focus on the information he gained through the memories. He now knows that Minyung is not his real brother. He also knows that he is the prince of the legandary king. He knows that his dad abandoned him and Rose, his other mother, took him in. He knows that his mother is dead, but what he still didn´t understand is, why did the guys kidnap him? What do they want from him and why are they so persistend to get to know if he really is the prince.

Jisung is getting a headache and doesn´t like the way his room smells. It smells like someone was died in here.
He stood up and walked towards the window. He opened it and looked towards the sky. It was already dark, but the moon was high up and made the night a bit brighter. Jisung wondered how long he was out, because it was still morning when he took the potion.

Jisung walked towards the door and wanted to open it, but the door was locked? I didn´t look it, did I?
He was confused, but nevertheless tried to unlock it. But the door was locked from the outside. "What the-", he said, but didn´t get to finish his sentence as Jungwoo came bursting into the room and Jisung stumpled a few steps back. "What the heck is going on? Why the heck did you gyus lock the door?", he asked Jungwoo while he was preventing himself from falling.

Jungwoo just starred at Jisung with wide eyes. Jungwoo is shocked and in disbelief. But still walked towards Jisung and snatched him into a tight hug. "Jungwoo? Let me go", Jisung tried to wriggle out of the olders hug, but failed. Jungwoo was to strong and his hug to toght, so he just lets it happen. "We thought you killed yourself. You were fucking lifeless for four days", Jungwoo suddenly cried into Jisungs shoulder and the younger one was perplexed.

"What do you mean", he asked Jungwoo. He was just gone for a few hours, wasn´t he? "We found your lifeless body on the bed. And when we searched for the reason, we found this potion. We thought you killed yourself", he explained. but it still didn´t make any sense for Jisung. "I wasn´t trying to kill myself. I was just...", but he didn´t know what to say. He didn´t want to tell Jungwoo about his memories, because he didn´t trust him.

"You did what?", Jungwoo asked Jisung to continue, while slowly letting him go. "Nothing. More important is, why did you left me like this in the room and locked the door", he asked the older to change the topic.
"Well as soon as Jaemin found your body, we all were confused. Yuta didn´t found any kind of poison in the potion and your heart was still beating, but you didn´t woke up. You were just lying in your bed, without moving any muskle and the most weirdest part was, that you didn´t even breath. We thought you were dying, but we also hoped that you were still alive. So in order to protect you, we locked you into your room and checked in on you every hour", he explained and Jisung was even more confused on why his body was reacting like that to the potion and why he was out for four days. It only felt like a few hours.

"Hmm... okay. I don´t understand why that happened...", Jisung mumbled to himself, but didn´t asked further questions. "So what happened the last few days?", he continued. He didn´t want Jungwoo to ask more queston about the potion. "Well we are kind of... sort of... well, we are in a war", he said and I was shocked.
"War? Like a real war? With fighting and killing. Like the last big war against the king?", Jisung asked with wide and shocked eyes. "Well I don´t know about any other kind of wars, but in our supernatural world there is only this one type of war. And yes it is the one with killing an fighting", Jungwoo answered.

"Why?", Jisung asked. "Well, I don´t if someone told you about it, but there are two kingdoms that never really liked each other. And we thought one of the was extinct, but two days after you incident an new king arise from the underworld and started the war", Jungwoo explained. "Which kingdom was supposed to be extinct?", Jisung asked. "The Vampires One. An old vampire was colecting his fellows in the last few years and founded this new kingdom. And as soon as he was crowned, he started a war against the Succubus´and the Phoenix´", Jungwoo esplained further.

"So that means..."

"Yes. Jaehyun, Jaemin, Jeno and Xiaojun are currently fighting in the war, Sadly we didn´t heard any news about them. Taeyong and Doyoung are devasted. They really miss their family. We others try to cheer them up, but they locked themselves in their rooms."

Jisung looked sad. He didn´t know why he felt like that. He still didn´t like them and was still mad about them kidnapping him and keeping him locked up in this castle, but he also saw what a wonderful, big family they are. They all love each other so dearly and treat every single one of them like true blood family member.
"Can you not help them?", Jisung asked. But Jungwoo just shook his head. "Sadly no. There is an old myth, but never belived it was true, until the new kind arise", Jungwoo said.

"What does this myth say?", Jisung asked curiously.

"It´s been said, that as soon as the new vampire king arises from the underworld only one person can stop him."

"And that would be...?"

"The chosen one."