Capitel 35

"Hey little boy, why are you here... alone?"

"M-My father left m-me alone with a-a s-strange men ... and this m-men left me alone in t-this forest", Jisung ttied to say to the nice lady, who was not kneeling infornt of Jisung.
"Oh aegi you are freezing", she said, while holding Jisungs hand, "come with me. I can give you some tea and then we can call for help, if you like too", the lady says and Jisung thinks about it.

He is just a little boy, so even if he doesn't want to go woth her he couldn't do anything, but she also seems to be nice.
"O-Okay", Jisung just whispers and the lady smiles to him.
"BTW my name is Rose and what's yours darling?", Rose says, while picking Jisung up an taking him with her.
"I-I am J-Jisung", he says kn a tiny voice. He still isn't sure if he could trust Rose. Well at least, he now.does know her name.

"Well Jisung I will take care of you and promise you a happy life with me, my husband and my son", she says and smiles to Jisung.
"What are their names", Jisung asked. He is now a little bit less scared, knowing that Rose has a son.
"His name is Minyung", she says and Jisung looked at her confused.
"I also have a brother with that name", Jisung explained and Rose laughed a bit.
"Oh really, well then I am pretty sure you will love him", she says and so they both walk to Roses house.

"Well this is my beautiful home. My husband is still at work, but Minyung should be at home", she says and so they both walk into the house.
"Minyung! I am home and I have a suprise", she screams. Immediately you could hear a door open and close a second after. Then someone comes running down the stairs.
"What is it Mom?", a little boy asks Rose.
"Let me introduce you to Jisung. Your new brother", Rose says and Jisung did not realize what Rose ment. He was just alittle boy and finally happy.

"Uhh I have a brother?!", Minyung says and jumps happily. "What is your name?"
And so Jisung and Minyung got to meet each other... for the very first time.

What Jisung did not know was, that this Minyung is also the Minyung his father mentioned.
He also did not know that Rose is the woman that Chanyeol cheated with.
Jisung did not know that he spent over 15 years with his fathers affair and his real half-brother. Jisung did not know why his father left him in this forest.

Jisung mysteriously lost any memory of his father, his grandparents and his mother over the years.

But Jisung also did not know, that he actually had two real siblings in the world.

.

.

.

Really short update...
I am sorry, but I kind of lost the interest in weiting, but I want to finish this story, because I know how it is if you read an unfinished storyy... it makes me mad too...
Sp I try my best with finishing this story, it just will keep me longer to do... I am sorry!!

~chichi