Capitel 41

Jisung was walking through the woods and didn't even knew where to go. He never was in this area and he also didn't know if other monsters are waiting in the shadows.
To be honest, Jisung was scared, but also to proud to go back. He also didn't know if he wajted to go back to his human life, because there was no one waiting for him. His human mother, Rose, and his human father left him on his own, after he turned eightteen. They just left without saying a single word to him, where they went or what the, are doing.

They just left him...

Like everyone else did...

It almost feels like, that he isn't worth love.
He once had his grandparents, but did the, truly loved him. They never searched for him, right?
And his father abondend him out in the woods... alone... in the dark. Just because he hadn't any abilities, because he was so stupid to give them away to become the next Luna, which he didn't even realised.
His mother left him alone too. Even though she said, she was and always will be there for him, she left him alone with his father. She took his brother with her, why not him too?
Rose took him in and loved him like her own son, but at the end left him alone without any explaination.
Even Minyung left him alone...

But he still didn't know how he should feel about his "brother". He was one them... one of the vampires. He is probably fighting in the war against Jaehyun, Jeno, Xiaojun and Jaemin.

Jisung was to far in his head to notice that someone followed him. That someone was right behind him and was stalking him through the woods.
Until the person stepped on a branch and it twisted underneath his feet. Jisung immediately froze and didn't move a single muscle.

"W-Who is there?", Jisung asked, not louder than a whisper. But he didn't dare to turn around. He was scared it was one of those Succubus' like Jaemin or something else.
There was total silence. But when he listened closely, he could here someone breath and that freaked him out even more.
Why wouldn't the person just attack him or talk to him?

Jisung just stayed the way he was, but dared to speak again.
"I-I can h-hear your breathing. W-Who are you and w-what do you want?", he asked again and tried to sound steady, but his voice betrayed him. He gulped his nervousness away and tried to stay as still as possible. It could be an animal too, so he won't rosk any sudden movements.

But then he heard the person or animal coming closer. Jisung closed his eyes and tried to listen to his heartbeat only. He wanted to blend out the heavy steps of the thing behind him.
Then he sensed someone right behind him. He could feel the things breath against his neck.
He was cold and slightly shivering.

"Turn around", the person suddenly said and Jisung swore that the voice sounded like the one of an angel. It was soft and gentle, but still serious. Whoever this person was, was a big one. Not as in tall or strong, but as an important and leader qualities.
Jisung took one deep breath and then turned around. His eyes were still closed, to scared of what the person looked like.

But he heard the person sigh and then speak again.
"Open you eyes little prince", the voice said and Jisung was amazed, because this person knew who he was.
Jisung dared to open hos eyes and was astonished. Right infront of him was the most beautiful woman in the world and he already said that to his mother. But this woman was beyond beauty. Her skin was glowing and looked like porcelain. Her hair looked as soft as clouds and glowed in a shimmery gold. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, which looked like the one of a queen. And her eyes were mesmerizing.

"So beautiful", he whispered and the woman only chuckeled.
"It is an honour to meet you little prince", she said and her voice made his knees weak.
"W-Who are you", Jisung asked still starring at her beautiful face.
"I am Luna. The highness of the moon and the one who chose you as my descendant", she said and Jisung just starred at her. He didn't knew that the highness looked that beautiful. He thought it was some cranky old Lady that was almost dead.

"B-But... y-you... h-how?", Jisung stuttered and again Luna could only chuckle.
"I get that a lot. Don't worry. I don't have much time to explain everything to you, but I will... soon. But for now I have to show you something. Something very important", she explained with the most beautiful smile in the world Jisung has ever seen.
"May I, my little prince?", she asked while holding her hand out dor Jisung to hold on to.

Jisung looked at her hand and then back at her face. Something about this person made him dizzy, like he couldn't resist her.
So he just took her hand and Luna dmiled at him.
"Don't worry little prince. I will protect you, forever", she promised and then everything went black.