Capitel 42

Jisung woke up on something very soft. It almost felt like cotton candy, but when he looked around he saw himself sitting on... a cloud?
"Where am I", he asked out loud and to his surprise, he got an answer.
"You are in the sky", the person said and Jisung looked at them. It was the lady from the woods.
"L-Luna?", he asked kind of nervous.

"Yes my darling", she smiled at him heartly.
"Why am I here?", he continued to ask and stood up to stand infront of her.
"I brought you here, because I have to show you something. Something that hopefully will change your mind on giving up the 'chosen one' titel", she said and that's when Jisung understood.
He rolled his eyes and was getting furious.
"So you kidnapped me in hope to make me the next Luna, even though I clearly said that I won't have nothing to do with this whole drama", he said.

"I am sorry, but when Lonna told me how you felt, I had to at least try to change your mind. They are all waiting for you. They need you", she said with a pleading sound.
"No, they don't need me. If they would have really needed me, they wouldn't have abondend me or kidnapped me and traumatised me. They don't need me. They need you and your powers. You look healthy and fit, why don't you just do it?", Jisung asked really being pissed of by this whole stunt.

"I may look young and fit, but I don't have much time left and the moment I found you I gave you all my powers. I am powerless", she explained.
"Then take them back or find someone else. I don't wajt to be part of this", he said.
"I know. You made it very clear, but still, let me.show you something... please", she insisted and Jisung couldn't say 'no' to her.
"Okay, but as soon as I saw it I will leave and you won't ever bother me again, okay?"

She agreed and then took his hand.
Jisung felt his hand tingling as her hand touched his. He felt warm and ooved, just like his mother touch, but this one also felt like power.
"I want to show you something very horrible and I know it sounds bad, but youbhave to see it, before you make your final decision", she said and then the next minute they are floating above a horrible sight.

⚠️Explicit violence⚠️

Everywhere are people, no, monsters fighting each other. They are clawing and trying to kill each other. Everywhere is blood and head less people. Some are lying on the gorund screaming for help or holding open wounds to stop the blood.
Others have knives in their body and some of them lost some body parts.

It's a horrible sight and Jisung almost needs to vomit.
"Why are you showing me that?", he asks Luna while holding her hand tightly. But she is just starring at the view like it is something interesting.
"That is the current war in the underworld", she said and Jisungs eyes widen from shock.
That would mean Jaehyun and the others are here.

He looked around and tried to find one of the guys. He looked underneath him, but there are mostly dead people. He looked behind him, but they are not their, which is good, because that's where the vampires are coming from. In front of him are the Succubus' and the Phoenixes coming. He looked closely and indeed did he find Jaehyun.
A few meters away from him is Jeno and Xiaojun, but where is Jaemin?

He searched a few meters to Jaehyuns left side and there he was. Fighting six vampires and the same time. He looks exhausted and almost dead, but he still fighting.

"How are ther so man vampires?", Jisung asked and Luna looked at him.
"The vampire king turned humans and is controlling them through his mind. That is why he would most likely win this war, because he can always turn new vampires. That is why you have to stop him", she said.
"But how? I can't kill him", he said.
"No, but you have to protect the human from him and also help the others to win this war. You won't end the vampire king, but you will stop this war... you have to", she said and then they are on the clouds again.

"But I am not strong enough. How could I possibly stop a whole war and protect the humans from getting turned", he said, while looking down to his feets, which are now standing on soft and fluffy clouds again.
"That's why I have brought you here. I have something fro you, which will give you the strength and power to end this all, but it also comes with a price", she explained, while starring sadly at his face.

Jisung looked up. "And what would it cost me?", Jisung asked and that is the moment when Luna knew, Jisung is the right one. She didn't made a bad choice, but she also was sad, because the price Jisung had to pay, won't be easy for him.
"I will give you unimagineable powers, but you have to live up here in the clouds forever. You won't be allowed near any other living being or undead being. You won't be able to ever meet your friends or family ever again. You will have to live up here until you are going to die. You will only be able to look down on them, but never talk to them."

"So I have to decide between saving thousands of lives and living with my mother again", he said and Luna just nod. She knlws how hard it is for him to choose, but he has to choose, otherwise the powers won't be able to manifest in his body. They need the light from the moon and up here he is closest to the moon. To long away from here and he would die and with him all the moon powers.

.

.

.

"I will do it!"

____________

The end is almost near and I am excited. The book turned out to be a disaster, but I want to finish it. I am sorry if any of you expected something else.

I am also disappointed... haha!

Anyways, it will probably be finished in ten more chapters or so, at least I hope so.

~chichi