Capitel 33

I was sitting in a room. I remember it. I remember it so clearly as if it just happened yesterday. I look around and recognize the room as my own, when I was just a little boy. It seems like I am sitting on the ground an play with some figures and play castle. I look around and see a women sitting in a chair besides a bookshelve. The bookshelve is filled with hundreds of child books. Probably the stories my mother used to read to me.

I stared at the women and try to remember her face. She is very beautiful. She has long, dark brown hair and her skin is as white as snow. She is wearing a beautiful long dress and is holding a book in her hands. Her eyes are closed, which leads to the fact that she is probably asleep. But I still don't know who she could be. I try to stand up, but my legs are a bit wobbly.

I am just a baby...

So I stay where I am and start to get the womens attention. I start throwing my toys around and let them bounce against the bookshelve and the chair the woman is sitting on. To be honest he position on the chair kind of looks painful.
I continue to get her attention. This time I let out small cries... but not to loud. I don't want to scare her.
But even after two minutes silent cries, she is still not waking up.

She couldn't be dead, right?

Immediately I start crying louder and scream at the top of my lungs. The woman immediately sits as straight as a candle and looks around like a lost cat. She spots me and immediately gets up and walkd towards me.
"It's alright my little prince. Mommy is here", she whispers in my ear and I calm down.

Mommy...

This beautiful and georgeous woman is my real mommy...

I have a beautiful mommy...

I look into her bright blue eyes and smile. Something in her eyes makes me feel safe and loved. I never felt this way before.
What is so diffrent from her then from my other mom, who raised me for so many years?

"Sshh mommy is here and I will never ever leave you. Even if I am not beside you, I will always be there for you and your brother", she says and then I remember. Minyung.... He is my brother... my real brother... but from another mother...

But how and why did he also not know what he... we are. Did he forgot eveything too?

There are so many question but not enough time.
I have to know why I oived with my other parents and not here. I have to remember why I ended up in the human world and why I don't have any special powers or do I?

"One day you will be the King everyone dreams of. You have to know you father, King Park, is not a good King and I really hope your grandpa lives enough, so that he can give you the crown", my mother mumbles. I don't think she meant to tell me this, but she didn't gave it a second thought because I only were a baby, but with this potion i remember everything. Literally everything...

Except for those details that I need right know.

How can I get the answers to my questions?

I have to go back to this one day, that Yuta had shown me. I need to go back to that specific day and try to remember everything from it...

I need answers...

______________

Spoiler for the next chapter:
(Jisung is back when he was three years old. It is the day of the legendary war, when Chanyeol was supposed to flee with his son, Jisung, and the queen, Chanyeols mother. But instead he stopped with Jisung infornt of the queens door...)

"If you would be like your brother, we wouldn't have this war. You are just a dishonor for the king bloodline. Why couldn't you be like Minyung", my father is screaming at me and I don't really know why. Does my own father hates me? But why would he? As long as I remember we always were a happy family.
My father, my mother, my brother, my grandparents and me...
Why is he suddenly so mad and angry with me? What have I done to deserve this kind of hate from my own father?

"I will kill you... One day I will kill you and I will make my father proud again. We won't be weak ever again and the Park bloodline will be stronger than ever", he says to me and then we enter the bedroom of my grandmother...

______________

Thank you all so much for reading this book.

I know I took some time of, but now I try to finish this book. I hope you liked this chapter.

I knownit's short, but I didn't want to give away to much. I still hope you enjoyed and be excited for the next chapter, where you will finally get some important answers to your questions!

~chichi