Capitel 10

"I need answers, but where can I get them from?" Jisung was at a loss. He wanted to know what this memory was all about and who this Minyung was and what he had to do with his parents.
Jisung paced up and down his room looking for ideas, but he didn't get very far. Suddenly the door is thrown open and an angry Jaemin was standing at the door. Jisung immediately looked at him in fear. "STOP WALKING AROUND. IT'S ANNOYING!" Jaemin barked at him and Jisung stopped dead in his tracks. He was afraid of Jaemin the most. Not only because Jaemin hated him so clearly, but also because he saw his true form and it scared him to death.
"S-sorry," Jisung said quietly, looking down at the floor. Jaemin let out an annoyed breath and walkes towards Jisung. When Jisung noticed this, he immediately took a few steps back.
Jaemin laughed. He loves it when human are afraid of him.

"Just because I'm here now and talking to you voluntarily for the first time doesn't mean that I like you, understand?", Jaemin asked and Jisung nodded immediately. "Good. You should go downstairs. Jungwoo is already worried about you," he said and walks out of the room laughing. Jisung clenched his fists and thought how good it would do to finally speak his mind freely to Jaemin, but Jisung would never dare to do so. Jisung is just a useless human that Jaemin would kill in an instant. He's lucky that Jungwoo protects him like that.
"Then I'll go downstairs," he said to himself and slowly left the room. He looked left and right to make sure no one was there. Then he went down the stairs and went as fast as he could into the kitchen, where Jungwoo was already standing at the stove.

"H-Hay Hyung," Jisung said and Jungwoo looked at him with a smile. "Hay Jisung. I hope you're hungry. I made you rice with kimchi," he said and Jisung sat down at the table. Then Jungwoo served him a portion and Jisung didn't hesitate and took a bite. "And? How do you like it?" Jungwoo asks curiously. One notices immediately that Jungwoo is a mother. Only a loving mother can be so loving and caring.
"It tastes very good," Jisung said, giving Jungwoo a smile. Jungwoo was very happy about this and joined Jisung. The two just sat there. Jisung ate and Jungwoo watched him. The funny thing is that Jisung didn't feel weird about it. He even enjoyed it.
He didn't even notice Taeyong, Jeno, Jaemin, Mark, YangYang, Jaehyun, Lucas and WinWin entering the kitchen. They saw the two and just stood there. They were about to get their ration of food, but waited a moment, even though Jeno, Mark and especially Jaemin were annoyed by Jisung's presence.
Jisung still didn't notice them and just had to ask Jungwoo.
"Hyung?"; he asked to get his attention, but he was still looking down at his plate, which he had already eaten halfway through.

"Yes Jisung," Jungwoo replies, waiting for the question.
"Do you know a Minyung?" he asked straight out, hoping for a 'yes', but Jungwoo didn't know a human or monster by that name.
"No. Why who's that supposed to be?" Jungwoo asked and now the others were interested in the conversation, even if the other one was more than the other.
"When I woke up this morning, I felt so strange," Jisung said, and now Jungwoo became even more curious.
"And?" he asked further. "My whole body started tingling and then I suddenly had this memory," Jisung continues.
"What was your memory about?" Jungwoo asked. "I was very young at the time. I was sitting in the kitchen with my mum and we were waiting for someone. When this person came, I called him Hyung, but I don't know who that was. The person was full of red color and had such a big head grin on his face. He asked about my mum and when he found her, he got so angry. His voice was so deep and he said something about vampires," Jisung said, and everyone was shocked.

"He threatened Mum to do something if she wouldn't tell him what he was. And he also said that I was the same as him, but the strange thing was that he could move the knife without touching it," said Jisung and all were shocked to hear this story.
"Jisung what did you say, what was his name?" Jungwoo asked. "What, do you know him?" Jisung asked, but they didn't know him. Nobody knew him. "And he said you're the same...?" Jungwoo was missing the specific word. He could figure it out, but he needed it out of Jisung's mouth. "...Monster," Jisung said, and then they heard a glass fall. Their eyes immediately fell on the other boys. "Oops sorry, my mistake," said WinWin, who dropped his water glass. Jisung was immediately startled by the presence of the others and knew they heard everything. He immediately ran out of the kitchen and locked himself in his room.

"What if they think I'm a monster?" Jisung wondered. He was afraid that they would interpret something wrong into it, but actually this story was a sign for the others.
"See... He's not human," Jungwoo said. "You all heard it. He knows something, but it lies dormant in his memories, which he has suppressed out of fear."
"But if he's a monster of our kind, then one of us would have noticed it. In this house exists all  beings which are still live, except for these disgusting vampires", Mark stated and he was right. The beings of the same kind can perceive their kind, but none of the others has even remotely felt that Jisung is one of them.
"But what if he's something else entirely?" YangYang asked. "But what? There is nothing else. We are the last monsters living in this world," said Jeno.
"We need to find out who this Minyung is and what his relationship with Jisung was. And we need to unlock more memories of Jisung," said Jungwoo.
"But how? I mean, he only had his first memory today and he can't even place it correctly," Taeyong said and everyone despaired. Only one was lost in his own thoughts...