03

Third person POV
___________

"Coconut head!"

As soon as the words escaped Taehyung's mouth, the brunette raised his eyebrow daringly and the black haired boy cursed the moment where he thought of this plan but as the damage was already done, he couldn't back off.

Cursing the bunny sitting inside the car within his mind for roaming on roads at this hour, Taehyung plastered a helpless look on his face and continued his acting.

"My friend is not feeling well. Can you please help us?" He asked shifting uncomfortably on his feet as he waited for the brunette to say something.

" Wow...you also learnt manners?...fast learner, i should say." The man sitting behind the steering wheel said amusedly making Taehyung's blood boil but he can't let it out at the moment so he gulped down his frustration and smiled sweetly.

"We shouldn't waste our time in meaningless things, Sir....my friend is having a heart attack in his kidney." The black haired boy didn't realise what he said but the handsome man inside the car clearly heard it.

"Heart attack in Kidney? Since when we humans started getting heart attack in our kidney?" The brunette asked puzzled making Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek.

You shouldn't have drunk that shitty drink, Taehyung...it has messed up with your mind.

" Umm...N-No....what i m-mean is my friend is a heart patient and he is experiencing pain in his kidney. I need to take him to the hospital." The black haired boy explained immediately making Jungkook look at him for a moment which made the black haired boy a little nervous.

"What?...why are you looking at me like that? If you don't wanna help me, you can go." The black haired boy said annoyed and prayed for the handsome stranger to not go.

"Fine...I can't let someone die on footpath now... can I?" He asked coming out of the car.

" Why are you coming out?"

" To help you take him to the car?" The brunette replied confused.

"No, he can walk."

" Then why is he unconscious?"

" Who said he is unconscious?" Taehyung asked turning towards the pink haired boy who looked like he would be deep in his sleep right now.

"Chim....C'mon, we got a ride." The black haired boy called making his pink haired best friend to stand up immediately and follow Taehyung to the car who opened the door and slid inside on the backseat followed by Jimin making the brunette look at both of them perplexed.

''You said he is not well.'' He replied when Taehyung raised his eyebrow as the brunette kept staring at both of them in disbelief.

''He has problem with his kidney...not with the legs..... okay?'' Taehyung replied sassily making Jimin chuckle. Jungkook looked at the boy who claimed to be unwell with questioning eyes making Jimin immediately clutch his heart.

''Fuck....my kidney!!'' He groaned in pain. Jungkook looked at both of them one by one then to his left and right and then chuckled to himself in disbelief.

He walked around the car and closed the door after sitting behind the steering wheel.

''Have you ever studied biology in your school?'' He asked looking at the two best friends from the rear view mirror as he fastened his seatbelt.

''What do you mean?'' Both of them asked at the same time making Jungkook chuckle humourlessly shaking his head.

''Should I put the nearest hospital on GPS?" He asked as he started the car.