86

THIRD PERSON POV-

The brunette threw the container of banana milk into the dustbin and walked towards his room carrying the bowl of molten chocolate along with a bowl full of strawberries as Taehyung was craving of it. It was around nine in the evening, Mrs Jeon was watching TV alone while Taehyung waited for his husband with his feet placed on a pillow as the boy was feeling slight pain in them and doctor has advised him to use a pillow whenever he sit extending his legs as well when he sleep.

It has been five months. The baby bump has started appearing making everyone excited. They had gone to doctor after Taehyung completed his first trimester to get the ultrasound done and Jungkook had cried that day in happiness looking at the small bean on the monitor screen. Taehyung has to console his husband by hugging him and talking to him like he was some kid while the hospital staff looked at the big baby crying into his wife's chest with amusement.

Taehyung's behaviour has changed from clingy to annoyed. He gets irritated at small things making it miserable for Jungkook at sometimes keep up with Taehyung's tantrums but the boy never does anything that can hurt Taehyung. He just keep listening the blonde lecturing him about every small thing. One moment he is all lovey dovey and the next, he is yelling at his husband for whatever annoys him.

Just four months more, that's what Jungkook thinks to keep himself going.

The boy went inside locking the door behind him and handed the bowls to his wifey who looked at them with bright eyes as his mouth watered.

''You eat them, baby...I am coming in a minute.'' Jungkook said making the boy nod. Jungkook smiled and went out as he needed to make a call.

Around ten minutes later, Jungkook came back only to see Taehyung licking his chocolate stained hands like a hungry tiger while all the strawberries were now inside the blonde's tummy. The brunette chuckled and went ahead to remove the two bowls from the bed and place them on the table and he cleaned Taehyung's hands with tissue paper making his wifey smile at him lovingly.

''You need something else, baby?'' He asked looking at his husband and wiping the chocolate from his cheek.

''Hubby!!'' He replied cutely making grabby hands for Jungkook who smiled.

''Hubby is here, princess....'' He replied throwing the tissue paper into the dustbin and taking his place beside the blonde who immediately hugged his husband from the side. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist and patted the boy's hairs lovingly.

''How are you feeling, baby?'' Jungkook asked making Taehyung make a disgusted face and he immediately pulled away from the brunette making Jungkook look at him worried.

''What happened, baby?'' he asked confused.

''Yuck!! Don't speak!! Your breathe smell of banana milk.'' He replied covering his nose as he made a disgusted face.

''W-What?''

''Don't speak!! Your breathe stinks.''

''Baby....''

''You drunk banana milk?'' He asked making the boy nod.

''Don't sit near me....its smell is making me vomit!!'' He replied sliding away from Jungkook who sat there dumbfounded.

''But this is banana milk, baby...BANANA MILK!!''

''Yes...and it stinks!!''

''Banana milk don't stink....okay?'' Jungkook replied offended.

''Whatever...don't sit near me. Go and brush your teeth!!'' Taehyung ordered making Jungkook furrow his eyebrows.

''Tae-''