61

THIRD PERSON POV-

Taehyung walked towards the guest room with furrowed brows.

Why would Jimin text him to come there so urgently?

Is everything all right?

Why did Jimin need to text him? He never does that. The boy always calls for every little thing and the fact that the text was sent in urgency, it made the blonde a little more worried.

He immediately walked into the guest room but his frown deepened when he didn't find his best friend there. He made a confused face and look around.

There was no sign of Jimin.

He dialled his best friend's number and became even more confused when the sound of phone ringing came from the washroom. He immediately ended the call and walked inside not noticing a certain person smirking in victory.

The blonde looked around carefully and his eyes widened when he found Jimin lying on the ground unconscious. Taehyung immediately ran over to him with a dry throat and sat down on his knees not caring about his expensive dress.

''CHIM!! CHIM...chim, what happened?'' He asked patting the boy's cheek to bring him back to sanity but the chloroform was so strong that it had sent Jimin into a long sleep. Taehyung looked here and there with tears staining his eyes. He picked up Jimin's head, placed it into his lap and called him again.

''Jimin....wake up, Chim!!'' He cried again. His hand shook as he checked the boy's pulse but got relieved when he noticed that it was steady. Jimin was alright. He was just in a state of deep sleep.

''Jimin...Wa-'' He stopped when he heard the sound of door closing. He immediately turned around to see a man in disguise of a waiter smirking at him devilishly. Taehyung's eyes widen when the man tilted his head a little suggestively.

''W-Who are you? Why did you c-closed the door?'' He asked stuttering. His conscience has already given the idea, he was just confirming it now.

''I told you to cancel this wedding, Taehyung.'' The man said making the blonde's eyes widen. The thing he was fearing the most was standing in front of him making the blonde turn pale. He looked at the man horrified and stood up on his weak, shaking knees after placing Jimin's head on the ground carefully.

''W-Who are you?'' Taehyung asked again as he started stepping back when the man walked towards him.

''You will find out very soon... Now come with me.'' He replied offering his hand to the blonde who cowered back in fear and shook his head.

''No....I a-am not going anywhere.'' He protested and looked towards Jimin who was lying on the ground unconscious. He was alone to face the nightmare of his life.

''You will have to come with me, baby....either by hook, or by crook!!'' the man replied smirking. Taehyung felt his stomach churning when the man went more closer to him. The blonde immediately hid himself behind his hands to prevent the man from touching him,

''Go away....I am n-not coming with you. I'll call the s-security.'' He tried to protest but the man started laughing like a maniac hearing his words.

''Oh, Taehyung...You are so innocent. Do you think anyone can hear you? Listen carefully....everyone is busy in dancing and the volume of music is too high.'' He replied matter of factly making the blonde even more scared.

Koo.....where a-are you??

''See....I d-don't know who are you, so p-please let me go.'' He requested making the man tsk.

''I told you so many times that you can't marry that boy, Taehyung but you didn't listen to me. Now don't force me to take you with me against your will.'' The man warned him coldly sending chills down the boy's spine.