69

THIRD PERSON POV-

Taehyung glared at his fiancé who was smiling at the girl who was his first crush making the boy even more furious. He wanted to punch Jungkook's face right now but he can't do that in front of so many guests so he just averted his eyes away and huffed.

Ara and Jimin also came to sat in front of Mrs Jeon who was preparing herself to tell about his son's first crush while the girl shook her head.

''C'mon Auntie....You are taking too long!!'' Jimin whined making Mrs Jeon nod.

''Okay....so it was around eighteen years ago, Kookie was only six years old then and was in love with his banana milk crazily. One day, My sister visited us with her daughter Vani, She gave her banana milk to Jungkook as he was looking at her with cute doe eyes and just like that, she became his first crush....'' Mrs Jeon paused making everyone chuckle.

The brunette was also listening to his mom and didn't look at his fiancé who was fuming in anger. No matter how old he was or how he got a crush on a girl...the only thing that was in Taehyung's mind right now was- Jungkook had her first crush on a girl whom he was smiling very sweetly right now while the girl looked at the boy softly.

''... His crush on Vani was so strong that he wanted to marry the girl at the age of six years...hahaha!!.He even threw quite a many tantrums when I tried to tell him that he is still a kid. Those days were so good. He said that what if he is young? Banana milk is love and Vani gave him banana milk so that means he loves Vani as well..... It was so hard to make him understand.'' Mrs Jeon completed while everyone else laughed. The brunette scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

''I was just a kid back then, Guys!!'' He whined when everyone kept laughing. He looked at the blonde who was sitting there with a blank face making Jungkook confuse.

''Auntie....tell us more about his childhood foolishness.....please!!'' Ara requested making the lady look at his son who shook his head pleadingly.

''No Mom....you can't do this to me.''

''Shut up, Jungkook....'' Jin scolded him making the boy pout. He turned to his boyfriend thinking he will save him from getting humiliated today but the blond turned to look away immediately making the boy even more confused.

''You know what, when he went to school for the first time, he came home crying as he had peed in his pants. He was so shy back then that he couldn't even muster up the courage to tell it to his teacher.'' Mrs Jeon told them chuckling making everyone giggle except a certain tiger.

''Hmm....I remember Hyung, you used to get red every time my friends used to compliment you. You know what, guys? All of my friends were crazy about my brother but he always used to lock himself up in his bedroom when my friends used to visit me.'' Ahana added chuckling making the brunette mad.

''Shut up, Chipmunk. I wasn't shy. Its just that I didn't like girls that much.'' He defended himself.

''Oh really? Then what about me?'' Vani asked teasingly making Jungkook look at her in disbelief.

''Noona.....I didn't like you like that, Okay.....I got a crush on you coz you gave me banana milk. I was a kid. Get over it now, Guys.'' He said offended making everyone laugh even more and Jungkook badly wanted Taehyung to take his side but the blonde was lost in his own plans to murder his soon to be husband.

''Yeah...Right. Hyung has been roasted enough. Its time to listen about Taehyung's childhood. Auntie?...'' Ahana called Mrs Kim who nodded.

''Its your time to expose your son's secrets.'' Ahana completed while Jungkook's ears perked up. He also want to listen what stupidities the blonde has done in his childhood so that he can tease him about that later while the blonde crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes boredly.