66

THIRD PERSON POV

The brunette sat on the couch with his head hung low. There were so many thoughts running in his mind. The doctor was checking on the blonde and Jungkook couldn't find it in himself to keep looking at his unconscious fiancé who was looking life less lying in the bed. The wound in Jungkook's arm has been dressed. All the family members were with Taehyung, worried for his health.

The beautiful, always smiling face has turned dull, dry, weak. A person who is always talking twenty four by seven was lying silently while everyone waited to hear his voice. The eyes that always shone brighter than any star were hidden behind the eyelids, the clumsy boy who loves to creates troubles has turned into a broken boy, a prankster who always thought about the ideas to trouble Jungkook was lying numb while Jungkook wanted him to get up and trouble him again.

He wanted his talkative, cheerful, happy, bubbly, prankster fiancé back. He wanted Taehyung to hug him, to argue with him, to fight with him, to show an attitude to give a kiss to the brunette. He wanted Taehyung to kiss him to make him sure that Taehyung is fine. He wanted to feel the blonde's fingers in his hairs so that he can convince his soul that his love is with him, fine and safe. He wanted the blonde to hide his face in Jungkook's chest and tell him that he loves the brunette, like Taehyung always does.

He wanted to feel Taehyung's smile on his lips. He wanted to feel blonde's hand around his neck, he wanted to feel Taehyung's warmth around himself.

As much as the blonde was devastated, Jungkook was also going through his own misery. Every single minute the blonde was away from his reach, he wanted to yell, to scream, to throw everything, to turn this world upside down. Every breathe he took in last twenty four hours felt like a burden to him. Every time he felt his heart beating in agony inside his chest when his love was in danger, he wanted to rip his chest and throw that pumping machine somewhere so that his pain can become bearable.

As much as Taehyung needed an assurance that he was safe, Jungkook also needed someone to tell him that everything is okay......that this painful moments are also going to pass, that a new day will come again with a better things in its stock.

He wanted to stay strong for Taehyung.....but he also needed someone to give him strength and the only person who can do this was lying in his bed unconscious.

He flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder and that's when the boy realised that he was crying. Wiping his tears immediately, he looked up to see Namjoon looking at him with a weak smile. The brunette smiled as well and looked down again. Namjoon sighed and sat beside him.

''He is fine now, Jungkook.'' He started making the brunette nod weakly looking at his hands which were clasped together.

''Doctor said he is extremely dehydrated and in a state of mental trauma. His mind is still thinking that he is held captive and don't wanna wake up. He will wake up himself after resting a little.'' He continued making the boy tear up again.

It was supposed to be a special day for both of them and yet here they were, one fighting to stay strong for other and the other fighting with his won mind to keep sleeping.

Life is not always what we plans.

Sometimes, it takes the most unexpected turns of events that leaves you broken for so long.

''He will be fine, Jungkook... Don't worry.'' Namjoon consoled him again patting his shoulder assuringly. The brunette looked up at him with glossy eyes as he tried to control himself from crying.

''I couldn't protect h-him, Hyung... I am s-such a bad boyfriend. He t-trusted me and I c-couldn't even keep him safe.'' He finally spoke out the guilt that was making it hard for him to breathe properly. He felt like someone was squeezing his heart again and again and his throat clogged up.