40

THIRD PERSON POV

The whole family sat at the dining table Mr Kim sat at the chair placed in the middle and Mrs Kim sat near him, Taehyung sat next to Mrs Kim with Jungkook beside him. Naina, Namjoon and Jimin they sat opposite to the three. Several Indian dishes made by Mrs Kim and Naina were placed in front of them as they all waited for Mr Kim to serve himself so that they all can start eating.

After Mr Kim were done serving himself they all started serving themselves. Taehyung knew that his boyfriend is a little hesitant as it was his first dinner with Kim's so he served the brunette. Jungkook could only smile at his boyfriend's caring behaviour and mouthed him a 'thank you'.

They all started eating their food in silence.

''So, Jungkook... Tell us more about your family.'' Mr Kim started with the basic questions and Jungkook looked at the blonde who was feasting like a tiger cub kept hungry for ages. As if Taehyung felt Jungkook's eyes on him, the blonde looked up and chuckled when he saw Jungkook's face which said....' and this is how every parent's interrogation starts.'

''I have my mother and a sister who is studying fashion designing abroad and grandmother who lives in an Ashram as she devoted herself to lord Krishna after my father passed when I was young, my Mom raised both of us alone...yeah..that's all..'' He said making Taehyung's father look at him sympathetically.

''Your mother must be a very nice lady who gave such impressive upbringing to his son.'' Mr Kim complimented which made Jungkook smile.

''Thank you, Uncle.''

''Did you have any relationships in past?'' Mr Kim asked after a few moments of silence making everyone else sitting on the dining table choke at the same time.

Mr Kim handed glass of water to each of them as they fought to calm themselves. Mrs Kim ad Taehyung, both glared at Mr Kim who shrugged his shoulders.

''What? He is Taehyung's boss which means he earns enough that means I can't ask how much he earns in order to take care of Taehyung's needs and I have to act as a strict man so that he never hurt my son. Don't look at me like that.'' Mr Kim defended himself making Jungkook chuckle.

''Its okay, Uncle. You can ask me whatever you want. I know you are his father and as a parent, you must have your own concerns and worries regarding Tae.... Actually, I had never been in a relationship before Taehyung. What I can do? I never found someone who would have wanted me to say sorry even when it was his fault.... Or make a lame excuse to get a lift at late hours.'' Jungkook chuckled making Taehyung's parents confused while the blonde glared at him playfully.

''Huh?''

''He didn't tell you?'' the brunette asked making them shake their head. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who shook his head when he saw the mischievous glint in his boyfriend's eyes.

''Don't you dare, Koo.'' He mouthed.

''Try me.'' The boy said through his eyes and looked at Mr and Mrs Kim.

''You are missing something very interesting.'' The brunette said looking at Taehyung teasingly who dumped his head down to hide his smile which adorned his lips remembering his first meet with Jungkook.

''Really? What is it?'' Namjoon asked eying Taehyung.

''Namjoon Hyung.....we will need hours to complete the story.''

''And where do you think we are going?''

And this is how whole Kim Family was sitting surrounding Jungkook after dinner who eyed his boyfriend who faked to be busy with his soulmate while all of his senses were occupied with Jungkook's voice and gaze.