29

THIRD PERSON POV

''How was your first photoshoot, Tae?'' Yoongi asked as both the boys sat at the table for breakfast the next day. Yoongi has came late so he couldn't talk to the blonde yesterday. Taehyung seemed very happy which made Yoongi smile as well.

''It went grrreat, Hyung....I feel like I was doing what I was made for.'' He said excitedly.

"That's good....How was Gulmarg?" Yoongi asked again serving himself.

" Gulmarg is so beautiful, Hyung.....the hills are so peaceful and calming that you would want to stay there forever. It has a magic in its air that will keep you attracted to them no matter where you go.....Its something you will never forget. I loved that place." The blonde replied making Yoongi nod impressively.

"Sounds great...."

"Hmm...you should go there someday, Hyung....you will also fall in love with its beauty."

"Let's see..."

Taehyung smiled and both of them focused on their breakfast again. After a few moments of silence, Yoongi spoke again.

"You are not going to work today?"

"Nah...i got off for two days... though i am very much getting bored here." Taehyung complained making the boy chuckle.

"You should go out and enjoy, Tae....Mumbai is also very beautiful."

"I talked to Jin Hyung but he wanna rest and Hobi Hyung is busy in some work and i don't have any other friend here... so yeah... I am alone." The boy said pouting.

"Do you think you need someone to entertain you, Tae?" Yoongi asked teasing the blonde. After living for two months with Taehyung, Yoongi has understood that Taehyung is very much self dependent even if it comes to entertaining himself.

He don't need anyone to talk to.

He is enough for talking as well as listening to himself.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi like he has been back stabbed.

"Hyunggg!!!.... How can you say that?" He whined making Yoongi chuckle again.

"Sorry....but i have seen you talking to yourself and posing in front of the mirror in your free time..." Yoongi laughed again and the blonde stabbed his breakfast with his spoon as he looked at his cousin.

"You peek into my room, Yoongi Hyung?"

"N-No....its just that i can't control myself when you leave your door open and talk endlessly to yourself. How is that my fault?" Yoongi asked defending himself.

"Those are bad manners.."

"Really?...i didn't know that. I am sorry." Yoongi chuckled again making Taehyung huff.

Why everyone like to tease him??

"Tae....if you want, you can come to my studio today." The boy offered after a few more moments of silence making Taehyung's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Really?"

"Yeah...i mean you are getting bored here... so if you want, you can come and see my workplace." Yoongi offered making Taehyung stand up from his seat immediately making the elder boy flinch in horror.

"I need to get ready." The blonde said to no one and turned to run towards his room.

"Tae... first have your breakfast. You still have time." The boy called but it was too late.

Taehyung was already in his room going through his clothes.

He is a supermodel so he need more time to get ready than a normal human.