49

THIRD PERSON POV

''MOM!! why are you always in the kitchen? They are here!!'' Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs after everyone settled down on the couches with Naina and Jimin sitting on either side of Namjoon and Taehyung beside his best friend Chimmy while Taehyung's parents sat on the other couch with Jungkook sitting on the armrest of the couch beside the blonde who sat there like a little tiger cub, biting on his lower lip nervously,

He don't know why he was getting so nervous.

''I am coming, Kookie!!'' A voice was heard and Jungkook huffed.

What does he pay maids for if his mother has to do all the work?

''How is your business going on, Jungkook?'' Mr Kim started making the boy smile.

''Its going great, dad..... We are hiring some new models soon.'' He replied making Mr Kim nod.

''I hope Taehyung is not troubling you much.'' Mrs Kim said chuckling.

''No, Mom....he is so hard working, so talented, so beautiful, so passionate, so lovely, so cute, so adorable, so-''

''We are talking about Taehyung's work....right?'' Jimin cut the boy who shut his mouth and looked at Jimin.

''He is excellent in what he does.'' he taunted, eyes still boring holes in Jimin who stopped him from ranting about his boyfriend while Taehyung chuckled at the childish behaviour of his boyfriend.

The sound of steps coming towards them was heard and everyone turned towards it. Jungkook smiled and immediately went to his mother. Holding her by shoulders, he introduced her to everyone.

''Ladies and Gentlemen, This lady here, the beautiful, the talented, the gorgeous, the sweetest, the most caring and soft person on this planet is none other than my Mom!!'' he ranted in one breathe making Mrs Jeon and the rest chuckle except Min Yoongi who looked at the lady in surprise.

''And Mom..... The young lady there is Taehyung's Mom, his dad, Namjoon Hyung, Beautiful sister in law of Your soon to be son in law, Naina, Taehyung's best friend Jimin, His cousin Min Yoongi and the last..... Your son in law, Kim Taehyung!!'' Jungkook introduced everyone but Mrs Jeon's eyes stuck at Yoongi who was looking at him with a surprised smile.

Taehyung stood up and came forward to touch Jungkook's mother feet who smiled hesitantly and blessed the boy. Taehyung's face lit up when Mrs Jeon put her hand on his head while Jungkook looked between the love of his life and his mother with a bright smile.

Namjoon and Naina also came forward and touched her feet getting blessings in return while Yoongi slowly got a little confused. He remembered Taehyung telling him everything in detail including the incident at the airport. The boy then remembered Mrs Jeon talking about the boy with disgust in the flight.

It became a little hard to believe that she agreed so easily to accept Taehyung as his son in law.

His trance broke when Namjoon looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Yoongi shook his head and stood up to touch Mrs Jeon's feet. Before the boy could bend, Mrs Jeon stopped him with a smile.

''Sons don't touch feet, Yoongi...they hug their mother.'' She said with a sweet smile taking everyone taken aback with the sudden endearment. The boy looked at Mrs Jeon for a moment and hugged her later with a blank face while Taehyung looked down as slight hurt flashed in his eyes.

Why didn't Mrs Jeon hugged him?

Mrs and Mr Kim also stood up to acknowledge the lady who turned to them with a smile.

''Please, be seated....feel at home. Jungkook talks about you guys a lot.'' She said taking a seat in front of them.

''He is a very sweet Kid, Mrs Jeon......You raised him up good.'' Mr Kim complimented making Mrs Jeon remember something. She turned to look at Taehyung with mocking eyes making the boy's smile falter. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers.