84

THIRD PERSON POV-

The doctor came around fifteen minutes later making everyone sigh in relief as Taehyung has been behaving so odd. He wasn't talking to anyone neither he was pulling away his face from Jungkook's chest which made everyone worried. In fact, he was only responding by shaking his head or nodding every now and then only when the brunette was trying to talk to him.

Jungkook smiled weakly at the doctor who sat beside Taehyung after placing her bag on it.

''What happened to him?'' She asked making Mrs Kim come forward.

''We don't know, doctor. He was fine last night but suddenly started vomiting in the morning and now, he isn't talking to anyone except his husband.'' She explained making the doctor nod.

''Did he ate something spicy last night?'' She asked again.

''No, Doctor...in fact, he only ate strawberries. We asked him to have dinner but he said he wasn't feeling like eating.'' Naina replied concerned and Jungkook thought that it was because of him that Taehyung didn't ate anything last night as the blonde was mad at him.

The doctor checked the blonde's pulse and looked at the blonde for a moment.

''Yes Doctor, he often skips his meals even when we insist him to eat. He is being moody.'' Jungkook explained making the doctor nod.

''Is he feeling laziness now a days?'' She asked.

''Yes, Doctor...he feels very lazy every morning when he wakes up.'' Jungkook replied.

''Since when is he having morning sickness?'' She asked smiling.

''Around t-two weeks....why?''

''Fatigue?''

''Umm.....Yeah, he says he gets tired very soon now a days....what happened, doctor?'' He asked unsurely looking at the doctor who was smiling knowingly and then rest of the family. He looked at Mrs Kim questioningly when he saw a smile appearing on Taehyung's mother's face.

''Mr Jeon..... I need to talk to you in private.'' She replied smiling heartily making the boy even more nervous. Why was everyone behaving so odd?

''O-Okay..'' He replied but when he tried to pull away from the blonde, Taehyung groaned angrily and hugged him even more tightly making the brunette look at him helplessly.

''I'll be back, baby....Just gimme two minutes?'' He said making the boy shake his head again. He didn't want to pull back from Jungkook's comforting warmth.

''Baby...I need to talk to the doctor.'' He asked again.

''She can talk to you here too... Why does she want to talk to you alone?'' He asked pulling back and Jungkook noticed the jealousy in the blonde's voice.

''How will I know, love? Let me go and see what she wanna talk about. I'll come back and tell you everything...okay?'' He asked expectedly.

''No....I am not letting you go with her alone.'' He replied stubbornly. The doctor looked at the couple and chuckled to herself.

''Its okay, Mr Jeon.....We can talk here too.'' The doctor said when she saw Jungkook getting helpless and the brunette looked at her greatfully and sat down beside the blonde again who immediately held the boy's arm possessively.

''See....the symptoms your wife is having indicates that you may be getting a good news but I am not sure so we will need to confirm it....'' The lady explained making Jungkook process the words for a moment, he was getting what doctor was implying but he wasn't able to believe his ears. The doctor opened her bag and took out a pregnancy test kit and extended it towards the brunette who took it with blank face.