39

THIRD PERSON POV

The weekend came quicker than expected. As always, Jungkook was going to pick up the blonde from his house and then leave his car in the airport parking for the two days. Taehyung was ready. He didn't need to pack much as he already has everything back at his home.

He was very excited and nervous at the same time. For the first time in his life, Taehyung was going to introduce someone as his boyfriend to his family. The feeling was new and a bit unnerving.

What if his parents don't like his choice?

''Tae?....Don't worry. Everyone will like him.'' Yoongi said who was sitting on the opposite couch. Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook while Yoongi, who came to know about Taehyung's boyfriend last night only was reading the newspaper.

''I know Hyung....Its just, I never had a boyfriend before.'' The boy said a little anxiously making Yoongi chuckle.

''Its Okay, Tae....Don't worry. Its normal to feel a little nervous at such times but everyone will love your choice. They want your happiness, so don't think about them not liking your boss.'' Yoongi said teasingly making Taehyung whine.

''Hyung!!.That's why I didn't tell you earlier. I knew you are gonna tease me.''

''Hahaha.....sorry. But you look cute when you whine.''

''I am not cute!!'' Taehyung said angrily making Yoongi laugh out even louder.

''You look cuter when you are angry.'' The boy said chuckling making the blonde huff.

He don't know why everyone think that he looks cute when he is angry?

He wanted everyone to get scared when he glare at them.

The boy huffed again and took out his phone to text his boyfriend to know how much more time will it take for him to be here. He can't tolerate Yoongi's teasing's anymore. He has been constantly nagging him since last night.

Just when he unlocked his phone, he received Jungkook's text making his face lit up. He picked up his duffel bag and ran out of the house.

''Tae...should I come out to give your boyfriend some brother-warning?'' Yoongi asked chuckling.

'' Thank you so much Hyung but he don't need it.'' He said running out of the house leaving Yoongi laughing to himself.

Throwing his bag to the back seat, Taehyung slide into the passenger seat closing the door behind him.

''Let's get out of here fast if you don't want to get some warnings from my cousin.'' He said buckling his seat belt making Jungkook confused.

''My Hyung thinks you are some bad boy and need to hear some warnings from him, like don't hurt him, don't touch him, don't kiss him and all.....so let's go fast.'' Taehyung explained when he saw Jungkook looking at him confusingly.

''But I kiss you everyday.'' he said innocently, starting the ignition.

''But he don't know that.'' Taehyung said whispering excitedly making Jungkook nod.

''Yeah....Right....But where is my morning kiss?'' He asked not moving the car.

''Morning kiss?''

''Hmm....'' Jungkook nodded.

'' Did we talked about something like that in the past coz I clearly don't remember anything.'' Taehyung asked narrowly.

''Why do we need to talk about it? Its a silent pact that you will give me a kiss every time I will meet you and since its morning so it should be called a morning kiss.'' The brunette explained in a duh tone making Taehyung gasp.