14

Third person POV

''In my office, NOW!!''

Jungkook left for his office spatting those words through his gritted teeth making a shiver run down Taehyung's spine while Hobi looked at his cousin like he had seen some alien.

Jungkook and anger.

They don't go hand in hand.

The blonde looked at Hobi pleadingly who shrugged in response. He didn't know what was happening between the two boys but he only knew that Jungkook is acting totally different with his assistant. The blonde forgot to close his mouth as panic surged inside his veins.

''Shit?...What s-should I do now?'' He asked to a baffled Hobi who shook his head cluelessly.

''I don't know much but I think you should run now. He must be waiting for you.''

''Y-yeah...right. Remember me in your prayers...'' He said to which the later just nodded.

Taehyung tried to calm himself but Jungkook's blank face and angry gaze through which he had looked at his assistant wasn't helping at the moment. The blonde looked upwards and tried to bring God to his side.

Taehyung took a deep breathe to calm his racing heart and finally went inside the devil's den who was sitting on his chair with his head buried in some papers. The blonde walked slowly to stand in front of Jungkook's desk who stopped his work and raised his head to look at his secretary who was fiddling with his fingers in anticipation.

''M-Mr J-Jeon...I-''

''I want a coffee within five minutes.'' The brunette didn't let Taehyung complete his sentence and went back to his work leaving blonde standing their in disbelief.

''Four minutes forty seconds!!'' Jungkook reminded the blonde, still buried in his papers making Taehyung come to action immediately.

''Mr Jeo-''

''Four minutes twenty...nineteen, eighteen, seventeen.....sixteen...fifteen....and still counting.'' Jungkook looked at Taehyung sharply which made the blonde panic. He immediately turned around and ran out of the office towards his destination as he cursed under his breathe on how he want his boss to choke on the hot coffee and die.

''Tae....Ar-''

''Not now, Hyung.'' The blonde ran with the cup of coffee in his hand not stopping when Jin called him making the handsome model frown.

''What happened to him?'' He asked to himself.

''More like what happened to Jungkook?'' Jin looked at Hobi who was now standing beside him and looking at the retreating back of the blonde making Jin more confused.

''Huh??''

''He is behaving strange. He caught Taehyung badmouthing about him and became angry. I think he is punishing him now.'' Hobi explained making Jin go shock.

''You are talking about our Jungkook...right?''

''Hundred percent.''

Jin and Hobi, both looked at Taehyung who was now opening the door to CEO's office in a hurry with never ending confusion.

The blonde was walking as fast as he could in his high heels and with a cup of hot coffee in his hands. When he entered the office, he looked at his boss who was now working on his laptop. Taehyung was so panicked and shocked that when he took the next step to walk towards Jungkook's desk, his heels cheated on him and he stumbled.

A yelp left Taehyung's lips when the cup fall onto the floor and broke into pieces and the coffee spilled onto the mattress creating an ugly patch on the soft maroon fiber. Jungkook stood up immediately with concern and worry laced on his face.