28

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

THIRD PERSON POV

The blonde woke up after a much needed sleep. He was actually exhausted and he didn't realised it until he entered his room and plopped on his bed after a shower which freshen him upto core. The boy had thought about a certain male until sleep took over him.

Getting up from his bed, Taehyung picked up his phone to check the time. It was evening and he was very hungry as he has skipped the lunch. Dragging himself out of his bedroom, Taehyung walked towards the kitchen scrolling his phone. Asking the maid to reheat the food for him, Taehyung sat on the dining table going through the pic he took back in Gulmarg.

He didn't take a picture with Jungkook alone but there were some group photographs and one of those image caught Taehyung's attention. He remember Hobi clicking this picture when they went Skiing. Everyone was looking at the camera while Jungkook looked at the beautiful male standing beside him lovingly.

Butterflies erupted in his stomach and a smile adorned his lips seeing how Jungkook looked at him like he is the center of brunette's universe.

He was disturbed when the maid came with the food. Taehyung placed the phone to his side and dig in the delicious food. The aroma of rich spices filled his nostrils making him even more hungry.

Worshipping his hunger with all the respect, Taehyung burped when he felt full. Thanking the maid for the food, Taehyung searched for Yoongi but he was still not home. The maid told him that the boy was busy now a days as he is working on a new project.

Walking back into the room, Taehyung plopped onto the couch and decided to call his soulmate.

Jimin picked up at the second ring.

''TAEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!..Where the hell were you? What the fuck were you doing? The fuck kept you so busy that you could neither accept my call nor you find the time to call me?'' Jimin scolded the blonde as soon as he picked up the call making Taehyung pull the phone away from his ear to avoid hearing dysfunctions. Once Jimin was done, Taehyung spoke.

''Hello to you too, Jimin and I am fine.'' He replied sarcastically. Who the hell curse at his best friend when they call you in place of asking them how are they doing?

''Fine my ass.....I thought your boss has dug you six feet under the snow in Gulmarg because he couldn't keep up with your bullshit.'' Jimin said making Taehyung offended.

''What do you mean?''

''I mean exactly what you are thinking.'' Jimin said angrily. He was not in a mood to entertain his best friend. He was worried when Taehyung didn't pick up his call during the whole week.

''You mean I am annoying?''

''It shouldn't be a question.''

''Park Jimin, has you lost your mind? I am Kim Taehyung.....and Kim Taehyung never annoys.'' He said offended.

''You do annoy, Tae....You made me worried. You could have just texted me that you were busy. I wouldn't have called you again and again. I was just.....scared.'' Jimin said the last word weakly making Taehyung smile.

He knew Jimin cares for him and you gets angry when you care.

''I am sorry, Chim. I should have informed you.'' He apologised and heard a sigh from other side which made him smile.

''How was your photoshoot?'' Jimin asked changing the subject.

''It was great. I rocked it. Everyone was so impressed.'' Taehyung said excitedly which made Jimin smile finally.