15

Double update!!

THIRD PERSON POV

The brunette looked at his assistant as soon as Jin left from his office. Smiling to himself remembering how cute Taehyung looks when he glares at him or stab the papers with his pen when he try to focus on his work ignoring his sleep, Jungkook stood up from his chair and went towards Taehyung.

The blonde was sleeping peacefully. Soft snores left Taehyung's mouth as his cheek was pressed on the back of his hand which was placed on the desk. He looked so innocent sleeping like this that Jungkook had to remind him that his secretary is not as innocent as he looked right now.

Standing with his left hand in his pocket, Jungkook took a deep breathe as he looked at a sleeping blonde and decided to wake him up.

''Taehyung?''

''Taehyung?''

When the blonde didn't woke up, Jungkook smiled once again and shook the boy a little with his right hand.

''Taehyung.....you need to go home.'' He called again. The blonde groaned a little shaking his shoulder which Jungkook was holding and went back to sleep.

The brunette rolled his eyes and looked around him.

He know Taehyung will not wake up so easily looking at his stubbornness and he will have to think of something else.

''Kim Taehyung....your fans are waiting to have a glimpse of their favourite supermodel.'' Jungkook said shaking the boy again and this time, the blonde stood up straight with a bright smile on his face.

''where? where? Where are they?'' The boy asked looking here and there while Jungkook chuckled to himself making Taehyung raise his eyebrow.

''Calm down....You are not a supermodel yet!'' He said making Taehyung roll his eyes. He slumped back into his chair and looked at the screen of his desktop cursing his boss mentally for disturbing his beauty sleep.

''Shut down your desktop....you are going home.'' The brunette said walking towards the door.

''What? But the presentation isn't ready yet.'' The blonde asked confused.

''Its okay....I need it after two days.'' The brunette replied making Taehyung's eyes go a size of tennis ball.

''The fuck!! Why did you asked me to prepare it till morning when you don't need it tomorrow?'' He asked a little annoyed.

''Coz you called me coconut head, arrogant ass, bunny.....and? And I forgot....Now C'mon fast. I am dropping you home.'' The brunette told the blonde in a monotone which made Taehyung grit his teeth in anger.

The fuck this coconut headed bunny think of himself??

''How dare y-....'' The blonde was cut in the mid when the light suddenly went off. The whole place turned dark and Taehyung stood up from his chair slowly in horror.

''W-what happened to lights?'' He asked looking around himself terrified. He is a little scared of darkness.

''I dunno!!'' The brunette said confused.

The power supply in this area of city is never cut off.

''You didn't p-pay the electricity bill? What's t-the use of running such a big c-company when you can't pay the bill?'' The blonde asked his boss who raised his eyebrow in question forgetting that his assistant can't see him in dark.

''Excuse me? I am not some bankrupt who can't pay electricity bills. For your kind information, my bills are cleared every first date of the month.'' Jungkook said cockily but Taehyung was too busy looking around himself.